5D Kit anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
after the announcement, 2 mths to reach singapore
6 more mths to get stable price

tt's sounds chim to me.... use distortion as an advantage.. sounds difficult..

you use wide-angle distortion when you want to emphasize something nearest to you, to look big, more 3 dimensional, or emphasize shape, space, lines, etc.....

(but definitely not the faces of a wedding group photo, except candid compositions, involving objects or action, etc.....hope you know what I mean)

you use wide-angle distortion when you want to emphasize something nearest to you, to look big, more 3 dimensional, or emphasize shape, space, lines, etc.....

(but definitely not the faces of a wedding group photo, except candid compositions, involving objects or action, etc.....hope you know what I mean)

One example of using distortion to my advantage. (Wanted to create a comical shots of these animals)
100_8288.jpg

One example of using distortion to my advantage. (Wanted to create a comical shots of these animals)
100_8288.jpg

thanks for sharing this cute photo.. mind sharing how can i use the lens to get such distortion?? i pretty new to this area.. sorry to trouble u..

thanks for sharing this cute photo.. mind sharing how can i use the lens to get such distortion?? i pretty new to this area.. sorry to trouble u..

Err... I am no expert except knowing that wide angle lens gives this "Big Head" effect. I will do it to animals most of the time, but not on human! May be the other experts here can give some tips.

Wait first,aus, us,uk and euro on last few months ago , there have cash back on 5D unit.
he he, why sg don't has cash back ???

anyone knows the current price for the kit?

is it a lot cheaper to get the kit than the camera and lens separately?

anyone knows the current price for the kit?

is it a lot cheaper to get the kit than the camera and lens separately?

Kit is cheaper; a marketing strategy.

5D w/24-105L S$5800 @ CP last Sun, body alone S$4400.
Body $4250 @ MS yesterday. Kit didn't ask, should be around $5,700.

If you ask around Peninsula Hotel area you can get 5D body at $3750 and kit at $5250

If you ask around Peninsula Hotel area you can get 5D body at $3750 and kit at $5250

Prob grey sets? CP and MS quoted with local Canon warranty.

Saw a warranty extension programme @ Vivocity Canon showroom; $400 for 2 years ($450 if registered b4 1 mth expiry of existing warranty).

better get 1DMIII :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.