46th season of Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandfather use to be a trishaw rider, he love opium.. so whenever he need to purchase opium.. he will work extra hour to get extra money to make the purchase so that he's daily earning will not be affected.:p

my BS too small...pls look for others..:bsmilie:

I think Scud is asking whether you interested in theirs .... :sweat:

I think Scud is asking whether you interested in theirs .... :sweat:

ho i see....i dont understand as i not in the same group...thanks for point out...wait..u understand:think::think:

ho i see....i dont understand as i not in the same group...thanks for point out...wait..u understand:think::think:

he interested mah...:bsmilie:

ho my...he have not reply to my post yet!!!

must be busy poking?:bsmilie:

whenever he can't answer.. his hold jaw pichoo will come..:think::think::bsmilie:

whenever he can't answer.. his hold jaw pichoo will come..:think::think::bsmilie:

he must be too tired to be back online.:bsmilie::think:

Be contented with what we have. I have already stopped buying equipment long time ago. Don't go after material things like cars, large TV, big houses.

Though I dun earn a lot but I spent within my means and I find that life here is good enough for me. I feel blessed when I see countries more lousy than ours and I dun envy when I visit countries better than us -- the joy of contentment! :thumbsup:

Ya I know... I also stop buying equipment long long ago..... the recent aquire lens took me 6 months to save.... i dun own a car, large TV and only live in a humble 3 room flat of more than 30 years old.

I try to minimise my spending on food and hardly order any drinks, trying to save up a bit more but the increasing cost of other things like food and transport took away this little saving of mine..... :cry: so have to think of another way to save..... if you able to save bit by bit everyday... this figure maybe snowball up leh....

bleah... i see foodcourts in shopping malls, chicken rice 3.50, so ex...:eek: lol... kopitiam at my house $2. Very nice food and good service. hehe

The food at my workplace is also damm expensive... especially the veggie rice.... basket.... 2.90 for 1 meat and 2 veggie, the serving is so damm pathetic.... the cheap and good indian food i used to eat close down due to high rental.... crap... now spend at least 2.50 on food everyday... been drinking plain water everyday too.... sigh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.