45th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Eating in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kopi-gao gao !! :thumbsup:
i bumped my head against the wall 3 times ytd... having headache now. think iq lowered abit but nevermind :cool:

why 3 times??? same as ola..... everytime we post something he will scratch his chin 3 times... why ah?? why 3 :confused:

hahaha...ur eye looking at where sia...:bsmilie:

*think*

*mus b looking at hunks*

:bsmilie:

no leh... too tired ytd.. was trying to sleep then KONK~ my head 3 times against the wall...

why 3 times??? same as ola..... everytime we post something he will scratch his chin 3 times... why ah?? why 3 :confused:

how i noe 3 times.. i blur liao.. iq lowered, cannot answer this question of yours :bsmilie:

since ur iq lower...can then mus giv me ur pay....;p

i think you gimme better... mine not enough to use ... ahhahaha...

haaahahah...wat u did ytd...become so tired...
dunno why so tired leh... think
got scolded by my hubby lor. my bro's gf laughed so loud that i buay tahan then i went to imitate her and went HA! HA! HA! .... my hubby said i rude :nono:

i think you gimme better... mine not enough to use ... ahhahaha...

dunno why so tired leh... think
got scolded by my hubby lor. my bro's gf laughed so loud that i buay tahan then i went to imitate her and went HA! HA! HA! .... my hubby said i rude :nono:

haha...me is 錢不夠用 lo...i gt no income lo....u gt...

see lar...kena scolded liao lar...OBG...

haha...me is 錢不夠用 lo...i gt no income lo....u gt...

see lar...kena scolded liao lar...OBG...

my income = goes to family and daily expenses.. every mth dissaving ....

she really too loud mah ..... i cant help but to imitate her laughing... i called her laughing hyena ;p

hahaha...lion king tat hyena ar...:bsmilie:

her laughter is a cross between that hyena (yes lion king's) and a hysterical woman with a high pitched voice. i guess i should be happy that she's so cheerful :sweat: but my bro said she looked pale /stressed at work/ needs tonics :sweat:

her laughter is a cross between that hyena (yes lion king's) and a hysterical woman with a high pitched voice. i guess i should be happy that she's so cheerful :sweat: but my bro said she looked pale /stressed at work/ needs tonics :sweat:

hahahaha....she pale ar...haha...make up nv put enuf...should ask ur bro to get more makeup for her instead...:bsmilie:

my income = goes to family and daily expenses.. every mth dissaving ....

she really too loud mah ..... i cant help but to imitate her laughing... i called her laughing hyena ;p

but hor...are you prepared for the day she imitate you? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.