44th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean once term start you got no more freedom? :think: :think: :think:

hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :p i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :p

pong sch lo...=x...

cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :p i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :p

cannot leh pay so much to go melbourne uni to study, if pong right then feel like flushing money into toilet bowl leh... hence must make full use but haha forget to add in one more thing haha i only have one subject this semester.. hehe only 2 days of uni... hmmm hopefully not so bad just has to memorize more and using my brain more as is history elective... :p i wanna take more photos of suburb.... but now sometime is too cold to even click my cam as too freezing cold... over here.. :p

jus 2 days in sch nia...i now 5 day week in sch damn bored...n lifeless...:(

You mean once term start you got no more freedom? :think: :think: :think:

hahah then i would have no more time for photo shooting... :p i miss taking photos with my canon hai , but once uni start i would be too busy to take photo... gee when i am back i must go shooting session with u all... whaha... n hashbrown.. :p

you shoot or you model? :think: :think:

you shoot or you model? :think: :think:

hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :p hai we are miles apart... :p i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...

hey i shoot one, seldom is model ermm except for when my housemate n i shoot until sian then we would think of way to shoot ourselves with hashbrown and yc when we r in sg... whaha.. :p hai we are miles apart... :p i wanna learn taking foto from u all ... i think my canon is gonna collect all the spider web soon...tragic...

I newbie .... my photo suck .... :cry:
Learning how to take protrait .... :embrass:

hahaha...u n hbk b model lo..let them shoot both of u...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.