44th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Eat eat eat.. how to lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
u watched the latest harry potter liao ah ? your avatar... hahaha...

yup watched liao.. hhahahah... siok... drive 1 hr to the next city to watch in a singapore quality cinema :bsmilie:

here in launceston the cinema has a very gentle slop, if someone big n tall sit infront of u gone case. and no surround sound. n its 10++

yup watched liao.. hhahahah... siok... drive 1 hr to the next city to watch in a singapore quality cinema :bsmilie:

here in launceston the cinema has a very gentle slop, if someone big n tall sit infront of u gone case. and no surround sound. n its 10++

then hoot the person in front of you ah... :bsmilie:

got study la... monday afternoon class, tue morning class, then wed afternoon class, thurs and fri no class :bsmilie:

:bigeyes:so good ... 1 week only study 1.5 days ... :bigeyes:

:bigeyes:so good ... 1 week only study 1.5 days ... :bigeyes:

yup.. haha... i completed one of my module durinig winter break so one of the day during weekend is free! and now i got super long weekend! hahahas

going to work soon. disribute newspaper. haha.. sharing with a friend so 40 each for today! woohoo!!

haha... thats why people in european countries dont really like to watch movies unless it's latest ones. they prefer to rent videos.. and yah the movie tix there is very ex... vancouver around S$12 - S$13 for a crappy cinema...

im going to buy the book when it launches... think Harry would die :lovegrin::sweat:

yup.. haha... i completed one of my module durinig winter break so one of the day during weekend is free! and now i got super long weekend! hahahas

going to work soon. disribute newspaper. haha.. sharing with a friend so 40 each for today! woohoo!!

:bigeyes: how much are you paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.