2) StrifeYun
3) s598719
4) KangS
5) Sprewell
6) Asher
7) kel77
8) Lingkm82
9) benng

Got my entire system at John3:16 yesterday evening. :) Going to use it over this weekend.

1) w3ish3ng
2) StrifeYun
3) s598719
4) KangS
5) Sprewell
6) Asher
7) kel77
8) Lingkm82
9) benng

Got my entire system at John3:16 yesterday evening. :) Going to use it over this weekend.

Any idea if they have the Sigma 50-150mm f2.8 ? Or the Tokina 50-135mm f2.8?
Seriously looking at these lens for the longer end. Or anyone with some idea who might be carrying it besides that listed in the 'lens and price list' ... ?

Thanks. ;)

Any idea if they have the Sigma 50-150mm f2.8 ? Or the Tokina 50-135mm f2.8?
Seriously looking at these lens for the longer end. Or anyone with some idea who might be carrying it besides that listed in the 'lens and price list' ... ?

Thanks. ;)

Yes I think J3:16 may have the lens. Please give them a call before going down. :thumbsup:

Thanks, will give them a call tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Looking for wide angle lenses.. anything you guys recommend?

Looking for wide angle lenses.. anything you guys recommend?

Ehh... how wide ? The 12-24mm or 17-50mm ??

The Tokina 12-24mm f4 seems to garner a lot of praise. The Sigma 17-50, Tamron 17-50 and Canon 17-55 seem to be most higly rated in that range.. ?

1) w3ish3ng
2) StrifeYun
3) s598719
4) KangS
5) Sprewell
6) Asher
7) kel77
8) Lingkm82
9) benng

How much? Cash/Nets or installments?
Wat freebies?

Ehh... how wide ? The 12-24mm or 17-50mm ??

The Tokina 12-24mm f4 seems to garner a lot of praise. The Sigma 17-50, Tamron 17-50 and Canon 17-55 seem to be most higly rated in that range.. ?

Yeah, the Tokina 12-24 has been recommended lately. Anyone using this? Wats the price range?

Any EOS 40D users have purchased the battery grip?

no ley , issit here yet ??

Checked with CP, AP and Cam Workshop, all say not out yet.

Cam Workshop say can use GB2. Not too sure about it also. CP says it will come out by middle of next week.

Checked with CP, AP and Cam Workshop, all say not out yet.

Cam Workshop say can use GB2. Not too sure about it also. CP says it will come out by middle of next week.

wah , kk thanks for update.

so whose getting ? :)

wah , kk thanks for update.

so whose getting ? :)

Me, I will be getting it. But a bit confused as to which grip to get? :dunno:

It comes with wireless and without wireless?

Me, I will be getting it. But a bit confused as to which grip to get? :dunno:

It comes with wireless and without wireless?

there are 2 new grips,

one wireless with its own battery (does not help to provide battery to the body)

and a newer version of the current battery grip.

ya, i've been thinking too, i don't really need the normal battery grip ... so see how much the wireless on cost first haha.. maybe can sync with my PDA ?

1) w3ish3ng
2) StrifeYun
3) s598719
4) KangS
5) Sprewell
6) Asher
7) kel77
8) Lingkm82
9) benng
10) mervinb

In addition to the various wide / std zooms listed, check out the 10-22mm. I've really enjoyed this lens with my 350D. This and the 50/1.8II are my favourites.

The offer of the 50/1.8 free with extended warranty is a bad match for me... What am I going to do with two 50/1.8??

anyone can explain wad do the salesman mean when he said can zoom 10X in liveview.. so the photo tt i take will be at 10X zoom(which i doubt so) or just to get clearer view?

anw... iso1600 is veri usable... tho it feels reeli large...

anyone can explain wad do the salesman mean when he said can zoom 10X in liveview.. so the photo tt i take will be at 10X zoom(which i doubt so) or just to get clearer view?

anw... iso1600 is veri usable... tho it feels reeli large...

What salesman told you is physically impossible to do.....:bsmilie:

10x zoom to help you do manual focus

so many 40D user, but don't see any pic post taken with 40D at certain ISO :eek: