27th season of Weight Loss Cafe... jia you jia you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but then someone call me uncle leh, uncle old liao, cannot tahan night life one :bsmilie: niteZZZ!

I thought the older you are the less sleep you need ..... :think:
You uncle? :think:

:think::think: must had been having too much night life thus now can't tanhan... :bsmilie::

hey how did you know? :p i had a wonderful karaoke session with beautiful japanese girls last week, so high that until now still feeling tired over it :bsmilie:

hey how did you know? :p i had a wonderful karabeding session with beautiful japanese girls last week, so high that until now still feeling tired over it :bsmilie:

:think::think::think:

I thought the older you are the less sleep you need ..... :think:
You uncle? :think:

dunnoe leh, seems like i need more and more sleep these days ... yah lor, i also dunnoe why people call me uncle leh, unless the person is like less than 10 yr old :bsmilie: going to be midnight here liao, bye bye bye bye ...

dunnoe leh, seems like i need more and more sleep these days ... yah lor, i also dunnoe why people call me uncle leh, unless the person is like less than 10 yr old :bsmilie: going to be midnight here liao, bye bye bye bye ...

:bigeyes: It's going to 11pm only ..... :dunno:

just midnight.. over here is 1.54 am liao...

me not in singapore lah aiyoh ... so long liao you still dunnoe ... tsk tsk tsk ... bye bye

I know .... but you sound like reluctance to go to bed lei ... already said bye bye 3 times ....

I know .... but you sound like reluctance to go to bed lei ... already said bye bye 3 times ....

maybe he's planning for a karabedding session... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

good morning!! wah i konked out at 10.30pmish last nite... what the :what: maybe im getting old also :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.