27 Nov Lifestyle Indoor Shoot (Hotel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pm me, email me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 with your name, hp and email to reserve your place.

1. Gits
2. Reserved (a)

Please pm me, email me at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 with your name, hp and email to reserve your place.

1. Gits
2. Reserved (a)

Up again for today. Slow response for a theme shoot. Maybe everyone gunning for Sitex during the weekends? :dunno:

1. Gits
2. Reserved (a)
3. AJ23

Might as well join the fun for a boring saturday afternoon. ;)

1. Gits
2. Reserved (a)
3. AJ23

AJ23 said:
No bump now, just walk straight through. ;)

Too bad, this saturday got event to shoot else can walk with you guys ... ;)

Upzzz for kirk .. :thumbsup:

1. Gits
2. AJ23
3. Reserved (e)
4. Reserved (s)

1. Gits
2. AJ23
3. Reserved (e)
4. Reserved (s)

Shoot confirm will proceed. 2 more places left. Cost is $65 for regulars and those who had signed up before 23 nov. ;) Otherwise $75 charge applies.

Model: Chermaine
Date: 27 Nov (Sat Noon)
Time: 3-6pm
Attire: Pubbing and Nightgown (Non-revealing type)
Cost: Cost is $65 for regulars and those who had signed up before 23 nov. Otherwise $75 charge applies.
Setup: 2 Lights, reflectors, 2 light triggers
Max pax: 6

9259chermainep3.jpg

1. Gits
2. AJ23
3. Reserved (e)
4. Reserved (s)

1. Gits
2. AJ23
3. Reserved (e)
4. Reserved (s)

Shoot is tomorrow. 2 more places left. :sweat:

She is not that ugly in reality..but she is definitely not photogenic enough to be a face-model,I guess she can progress better in runways thou. :nono:

galgally

i think you should save those comments for your own consumption.

kirk is organising a model shoot here, if you have issues with the model do bring it elsewhere but this forum.

sequitur said:
galgally

i think you should save those comments for your own consumption.

kirk is organising a model shoot here, if you have issues with the model do bring it elsewhere but this forum.

Oops..sorry..im new..so i tot i could write any comments on any topic here..stay cool ya~! :)

galgally said:
She is not that ugly in reality..but she is definitely not photogenic enough to be a face-model,I guess she can progress better in runways thou. :nono:

I have no qualms about your opinion and I understand what u mean. Perhaps the pic u seen are not the best as people here may not necessarily put the best pic forward.

Chermaine is a nice young lady and has grown comfortable in front of the lens.

Btw are u a model?

jeff49er said:
I have no qualms about your opinion and I understand what u mean. Perhaps the pic u seen are not the best as people here may not necessarily put the best pic forward.

Chermaine is a nice young lady and has grown comfortable in front of the lens.

Btw are u a model?

Not tall enough to be do runway shows..but have done some private functions and small-scaled promotional events. Got to go.. ;)

galgally said:
Oops..sorry..im new..so i tot i could write any comments on any topic here..stay cool ya~! :)

nothing wrong with airing your views but perhaps you should have phrased it in a much better way than the way you phrased it before..

galgally said:
Not tall enough to be do runway shows..but have done some private functions and small-scaled promotional events. Got to go.. ;)

hey.. why not we get you to be a model? :D i suppose you meet the requirements of being a face model? pm me and we can work something out. ;)

galgally said:

nothing wrong if u want to express ur opinion BUT
say it in a right way :sweat:
it is hurt if the model read what u type :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.