&- , 25 Feb, 7pm @ Bugis Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

quanyew

Nov 19, 2004
Fish Leong Performance & autograph session

&#26753;&#38745;&#33593; <&#38745;&#33593;&&#24773;&#27468;-&#21035;&#20877;&#20026;&#20182;&#27969;&#27882;> &#31614;&#21809;&#20250;

25 Feb 2009 (Wed), 7pm

Bugis Square, Level 1

Bugis Junction

Argh! Why set the event on weekdays???

Cut cost Mah . . . . . . . :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Where is the place of Bugis Square?

Cut cost Mah . . . . . . . :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Economy really that bad ah! &#26753;&#38745;&#33593; autograph session also need to cut cost? Thought she quite popular?

Anyway, there is no way I can get there in time during weekdays. Maybe others can take time to go and share the photos.

Usually, such event is near the fountain area.

Hi bro, i new bie, nv been to this event before? will it usually be crowded?

got platform build to let them sing on top?

Hi bro, i new bie, nv been to this event before? will it usually be crowded?

got platform build to let them sing on top?

Me newbie also lah (not more than 4 months of play play my DSLR). ;p

There will be platform, but I don't find it that high. Since the event is at weekdays, I am not so sure how crowded it can be. But, get lens support 200mm zoom (at least) and get as close as you can to the stage. If you have ladder would be better.

Maybe others can give better suggestion.

if the location is at the outdoor fountain there, its not too good as its late already, 7pm and getting dark. its open air too.

the last time fish leong had her autograph session is also at bugis junction.

if the location is at the outdoor fountain there, its not too good as its late already, 7pm and getting dark. its open air too.

the last time fish leong had her autograph session is also at bugis junction.

bro just curious is last time crowded?

yap, quite crowded and lots of tall people. dark too, so will need to use a flash.

Thanks for the advise. btw if i use 50mm f1.8 still nee flash?

Is better to use flash, get a diffuser if possible. Unless you are in the front row, I think 50mm is too far from the stage. You have any lens between 70-200mm?

got 24-105 IS f4 -> think need to use flash.
100mm f2.8 -> don't know whether need flash, somemore this comes with IS. A bit worry about the performance and keeper rate. And advise?

Me newbie also lah (not more than 4 months of play play my DSLR). ;p

There will be platform, but I don't find it that high. Since the event is at weekdays, I am not so sure how crowded it can be. But, get lens support 200mm zoom (at least) and get as close as you can to the stage. If you have ladder would be better.

Maybe others can give better suggestion.

Oppps expect many ladder gangs again....:sweatsm:
Might be going down :)

Fish Fish my favourite Dish...:lovegrin:

got 24-105 IS f4 -> think need to use flash.
100mm f2.8 -> don't know whether need flash, somemore this comes with IS. A bit worry about the performance and keeper rate. And advise?

Last time I went to Genie Chuo autograph session, even though my lens is 80-200mm F2.8, I still use flash (I was in the front row).

Try to be there early and get good position.

Oppps expect many ladder gangs again....:sweatsm:
Might be going down :)

Fish Fish my favourite Dish...:lovegrin:

I don't have ladder leh. So, need to get close to the stage as much as I can. But weekdays event, I can't make it. Got work to do.

Always saw the ladder gangs behind me. :sweat:

I don't have ladder leh. So, need to get close to the stage as much as I can. But weekdays event, I can't make it. Got work to do.

Always saw the ladder gangs behind me. :sweat:
at least you see ladder gang behind you, ladder gang is always infront of me. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.