2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix. (30 Sep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUPID FIA wants to rob us of a competitive race start... convoy behind the safety car????? WTF?!?!?!?!?

F**k you, FIA! Must be the same a$$holes who provides PREFERENTIAL crane lifting service :angry:

The race will be a wet one and will start behind the safety car.

Wah! Damn wet race leh.

Both the Ferrari cars came in to change to extreme wet tyres. Hence both will be at the end of the queue. Wonder what the Ferrari camp was thinking to use intermediate tyres in the first place.

H. Kovalainen reported that the situation is getting worse.

R. Schumacher mentioned that it is "madness to continue."

LAP 59/67 left: rain is still very heavy, as reported by the ITV commentator.

Bro afbug, I very noisy meh? :bsmilie:
You all the Ferrari fans, posting in bold red and in 7 point font some more... :bigeyes:

Considering all these, I very quiet liao. :sweatsm:

Nevermind.......just as long as we are quiet...........

I don't mind if it they put the convoy car all the way:bsmilie:......haha.......and Ferarri will get zero points.....

LAP 52/67 left: Still no sign of a let up in the weather. Safety car still out. Seems that the 2 McLarens have the least amount of fuel in the field now.

LAP 49/57 left: Safety car coming in the next lap. Let the race begin!

A. Wurz out of the race. (contact with F. Massa)

LAP 52/67: Still no sign of a let up in the weather. Safety car still out. Seems that the 2 McLarens have the least amount of fuel in the field now.

LAP 49/57: Safety car coming in the next lap. Let the race begin!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the RACE BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wah! Fiery T. Sato!

IMHO, this race is like a lottery. Can't see anything...

LAP 40/67 left: F. Alonso coming into the pits. All fueled up to last to the end of the race.

LAP 39/67 left: L. Hamilton pits. Also fueled to the end of the race. Joined the race in third place.

LAP 31/67 left: Both McLarens having problems.

:thumbsd: its a crazy race. no, this is not the way i want to see the world championship being played out. they might as well draw lots to decide who is the winner

LAP 29/67 left: It is raining harder now.

R. Kubica handed a drive through penalty for bumping into L. Hamilton.

Race situation is still crazy.

LAP 25/67 left: F. Alonso is out of the race! Oh no! Safety car deployed.

yes bro. its madness. really stupid to race like this. i dunno who enjoys such a race. now, all the cars are at risk. anyone can pick up a puncture. Alonso damn lucky to have escaped unhurt.

Yes. Luckily for F. Alonso. He was still gracious enough to wave to the crowd as he was transported back to the pits.

With 19 laps to go, the race resumed.

Wah! Fiery T. Sato!

IMHO, this race is like a lottery. Can't see anything...

LAP 40/67 left: F. Alonso coming into the pits. All fueled up to last to the end of the race.

LAP 39/67 left: L. Hamilton pits. Also fueled to the end of the race. Joined the race in third place.

LAP 31/67 left: Both McLarens having problems.

McLarens not having problem....hehe. Heavy load on fuel...

What the hell........Massa lets Kimi go through by going for a pit stop.:sticktong

yes bro. its madness. really stupid to race like this. i dunno who enjoys such a race. now, all the cars are at risk. anyone can pick up a puncture. Alonso damn lucky to have escaped unhurt.
I do......enjoy races like that. It truly shows the real skill of a driver.

Remember Shumi was the king of wet.......no one seems to complain about that when he was driving though the rain. Hehe......

We now have (still praying hard for Hamilton) a new King of wet driver in the making.

McLarens not having problem....hehe. Heavy load on fuel...

What the hell........Massa lets Kimi go through by going for a pit stop.:sticktong

Yes, my mistake, at that moment, it seemed to me that things were going wrong for McLaren. As for F. Massa letting K. Raikonnen pass, is that a surprise? :bsmilie:

But, in all fairness, K. Raikkonen did a swell job to come from all the way from the end of the pack to P3 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.