Not open for further replies.

Oshkosh

Jan 6, 2009
C & C are welcome.

20 mins of conversation

4297792777_6af89f5d6b_b.jpg

hmm sorry what got to do with 20 mins of conversation ? :think:

hmm sorry what got to do with 20 mins of conversation ? :think:

Why do I feel like your remake carries sarcasm (like you meant to say its a stupid title)? You never had a 20 mins conversation with someone?

I had a conversation with the man, the portrait serves as the impression and you have to fill in the blanks yourself of what is the impression.

Sorry bad mood here.

Last edited:
what does the split in the middle serves to show in the shot?

It shows the impression I have of the person after the 20 mins of conversation. Of cos I would not say explicitly in words.

eh... any reason why you have the line cutting thru the face? personally think that it's not nice.

eh... any reason why you have the line cutting thru the face? personally think that it's not nice.

Its an expression of the photographer, not neccesarily meant for the pic to look good. Some likes it, some prefers it whole.

Why do I feel like your remake carries sarcasm (like you meant to say its a stupid title)? You never had a 20 mins conversation with someone?

I had a conversation with the man, the portrait serves as the impression and you have to fill in the blanks yourself of what is the impression.

Sorry bad mood here.

bro you bad mood yet you showed me your attitude if you cant accept it so dont reply. It's your mindset that "claim" i'm making a sarcasm towards the title and the pic with no head or tail how am i bloody know what you trying to link.

:thumbsup:

But I would not have gotten it without your title. My lecturer once told me, the photo is great, but add in words and all, and it becomes a visual narrative. Thus, the photo's ability to tell a story is on its own is reduced.

Nevertheless, I like the idea you have here.

Cheers!

bro you bad mood yet you showed me your attitude if you cant accept it so dont reply. It's your mindset that "claim" i'm making a sarcasm towards the title and the pic with no head or tail how am i bloody know what you trying to link.

[what got to do with 20 mins of conversation?] ---- I don't know, how do you interpret such remarks? Perhaps you could have asked nicely if unsure, like what everybody else does or just don't make remarks.. esp if there's no head or tail and you do not know what I am trying to link.

Its neither comment nor criticism. Or perhaps replying is just stats for you.

:thumbsup:

But I would not have gotten it without your title. My lecturer once told me, the photo is great, but add in words and all, and it becomes a visual narrative. Thus, the photo's ability to tell a story is on its own is reduced.

Nevertheless, I like the idea you have here.

Cheers!

Hi Witness. Good point there. I will take note. Thanks.

[what got to do with 20 mins of conversation?] ---- I don't know, how do you interpret such remarks? Perhaps you could have asked nicely if unsure, like what everybody else does or just don't make remarks.. esp if there's no head or tail and you do not know what I am trying to link.

Its neither comment nor criticism. Or perhaps replying is just stats for you.

:thumbsd: :nono:

I dun think he is rude or simi...

if i'm the one..I also will ask something lidat lor..cos just curious why the tagline lor. :sticktong

i think this is awesome loving the colors and that eyes that seem to tell you that he has a lot to say.
i do somehow feel that if the split was slightly wider, or even if you reversed the order of the two sides it'd be even more interesting

:thumbsd: :nono:

I dun think he is rude or simi...

if i'm the one..I also will ask something lidat lor..cos just curious why the tagline lor. :sticktong

I may have "over read" a little. Noted of your view.

i think this is awesome loving the colors and that eyes that seem to tell you that he has a lot to say.
i do somehow feel that if the split was slightly wider, or even if you reversed the order of the two sides it'd be even more interesting

Hey tjerome. Glad you like the colours. On your suggestion (nice idea), I am going to try doing it but I am naming it... 20 mins of monologue... See next. I kinda of like it. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
20 mins of monologue

4303481058_1401014635_b.jpg

Doesn't sound like the ts truly welcomes c&c.... Why waste time on him?

Doesn't sound like the ts truly welcomes c&c.... Why waste time on him?

Hi, I do welcome C & C, that is why I attempted the pic "20 mins of monologue" through some suggestions by tjerome. In fact I liked the monologue one better than conversation. Guess thats the beauty of C & C, it helps you to improve.

Somehow having the guy's head being split into two makes me feel... uneasy. I have no idea why though. Cutting the guy's head into half seems.. painful.

Maybe can explore half colour, half black/white.
Or different hues for the 2 halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.