1st Roll on BBF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentry

May 2, 2009
Dear all,

sharing my first roll of film after more than a decade away from it. I would say I love the effect! C&C are welcome to help me improve.

55870031.JPG

55870027.JPG

55870019.JPG

55870017.JPG

55870033.JPG

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:
what film did you use?

i love the colours esp #1

Hi, I like #1 too, that's why it's at the top =D

I used kodak film ISO 200. Asked for the cheapest film and the uncle gave me that @ $4.80. Think I overpaid for it as I found out now that there are cheaper films around...

Last edited:
yup it's a blackbird.

I have a question with regards to the camera, can anybody confirm with me if the lens will open as long as the shutter is pressed?

I opened the camera earlier to check on the lens "opening", even in "B" mode, the lens still open and close even when I pressed and held on to the shutter lever. Is this normal?

Also some of my photos have big orbs at the edge of the photos (refer to the photo below), is it normal to have that appearing?

55870028.JPG

Appreciate if anyone can answer my above queries. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I like #1 too, that's why it's at the top =D

I used kodak film ISO 200. Asked for the cheapest film and the uncle gave me that @ $4.80. Think I overpaid for it as I found out now that there are cheaper films around...
Kodak Gold 200??
That film costs 4 for $12 @ Standard Photo..

Some selling at $4-$4.50/roll.
Where did you bought yours?

Kodak Gold 200??
That film costs 4 for $12 @ Standard Photo..

Some selling at $4-$4.50/roll.
Where did you bought yours?

I got mine @ my neighborhood shop..:thumbsd:

yup it's a blackbird.

I have a question with regards to the camera, can anybody confirm with me if the lens will open as long as the shutter is pressed?

I opened the camera earlier to check on the lens "opening", even in "B" mode, the lens still open and close even when I pressed and held on to the shutter lever. Is this normal?

Also some of my photos have big orbs at the edge of the photos (refer to the photo below), is it normal to have that appearing?

Appreciate if anyone can answer my above queries. Thanks!

seems like a fingerprint smudge to me. :dunno:

didnt had any of that problem with my bbf.

seems like a fingerprint smudge to me. :dunno:

didnt had any of that problem with my bbf.

I thought so too but friends told me it's not. Anyhow, i didn't clean the lens throughout my photoshoots and only a couple of photos had that "orbs" image. Maybe got supernatural things! ;p

I thought so too but friends told me it's not. Anyhow, i didn't clean the lens throughout my photoshoots and only a couple of photos had that "orbs" image. Maybe got supernatural things! ;p

looks like a dandelion more to me now. :bsmilie:

i just got a BBF a few days ago, and yet to figure out how to go about using it! what's the different between the B and the N mode? :)

B for bulb mode for longer exposure.
N for normal mode.

looks like a dandelion more to me now.

No! not dandelion! haha

anyhow, i am going down to exchange my BBF, think the bulb mode is U/S for my set.

A few more pics to share from my first roll...tried a few multiple exposure, quite pleased with the results for a few of them...

55870016.JPG

55870015.JPG

55870014.JPG

55870018.JPG

55870034.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.