1st post.. Seashells

Status
Not open for further replies.

wquek73

Aug 10, 2009
Newbie and 1st time posting some shots... hope to learn from comments given.. thanks

1)
nikon883.jpg

2)
nikon848.jpg

nice seashells. I like the composition of the 1st one though i feel u can crop off part of the top portion abit so as to bring the pair closer to the frame centre.

Just my 2 cents. I'm new there :p

Hi, wquek73. I quite like your number one with the double shell.
It reminded me of a photo done by one of the CSers Vivian who did a very beautiful shot of a shell like this on the beach of Langkawi.
You can search for Vivian on the search box and look for her thread.
My suggestion would be - bring these two shells closer. Don't have to arrange them orderly.

nice seashells. I like the composition of the 1st one though i feel u can crop off part of the top portion abit so as to bring the pair closer to the frame centre.

Just my 2 cents. I'm new there :p

thanks jellyfishy.. point noted

Hi, wquek73. I quite like your number one with the double shell.
It reminded me of a photo done by one of the CSers Vivian who did a very beautiful shot of a shell like this on the beach of Langkawi.
You can search for Vivian on the search box and look for her thread.
My suggestion would be - bring these two shells closer. Don't have to arrange them orderly.

Thanks limwhow, will do a search later and learn from here.:)

hopefully can try again when i go to the beach.. point noted on the too orderly part.. thanks

Is there a blue filter used on the 2nd picture?

there you go, amazing shots to inspire.

i love your second composition but the shell is out of focus.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=548231&highlight=langkawi

thanks velasco, have already visited her thread, truly wonderful pics to learn :thumbsup:

Is there a blue filter used on the 2nd picture?

hi Den73, actually its pp on the pic using GND :)

Status
Not open for further replies.