19th OCT 08 SUNDAY "II" POLICE DREAM TEAM! *AMANDA & JOANNE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2933376987_be8571c527.jpg

If I meet a policelady like that, I will willingly pay the "summon", and after paying the "summon" I'll be smiling the whole day.

If I meet a policelady like that, I will willingly pay the "summon", and after paying the "summon" I'll be smiling the whole day.

Hope is not drooling the whole day,or else whole country will be flood if every victim of summon got summons..;)

I wear size 6, safety boots can or not?! haha

safety can.. when i do theme construction ..haa.. :p then wingoscar can find me some vest or safety helment too..

Gortex Boots ex ah, my credit onli 200 for 2 yrs. Any NSF can contribute?

Let me find out from my female regular friend to check wat's her shoe size if models dun mind "chiong sua boots". LOL

yes i dun mind chiong sua.. add on to the reality.. if army theme will be in some abandon or jungle liao.. use new abit wasted.. buy u dao huay if u can get me 2 pairs.. haa..

You mean Number 4 boots or PES E boots??If number 4 my fit the bill then,i got small foot size..

my fit the bill?? meaning u pay for it? weee.. ya.. smart 4 boots.. :D

Batek??Huh do you think that is nice...Prefer the Air-force 1QUOTE]

wah air force1. i need a plane as background sia.. haa..

Depend on the theme stevie organise, Garung soldier or Admin Soldier

SC181BIG.JPG

or

SC027BIG.JPG

or admin PT kit LOL

SC182BIG.JPG

power la u .. i wan the gortex one.. :D 2nd hand oso can.. budget shoot.. cant spend too much.. guns and pants i got liao.. juz left the boots..

haa.. guess next shoot.. i must bring along some custom made summons.. :D then ask my police ladies summon u guys n request payment on the spot..haha..

Hope stevie see this idea...:)

yes bro i see the idea.. get me the plane!!! haha... but i can do air stewardess if got enough supporters..

Hope is not drooling the whole day,or else whole country will be flood if every victim of summon got summons..;)

haa.. so the location of shoot must be somewhere high enough.. so wun get flood so fast..

wonder any one caught any shots of one guy trying to resist from getting arrest by mdm miyake.. haa.. pls mosaic his face.. wait he shy...haa..

Wah... Police shoot again... You need male moller? ;p Handcuff with A model, can do a spoof version of the K-movie <Windstruck>... :lovegrin:

Lol, Good! You all anyhow park, i summons.
Summons already got commission.

yes bro i see the idea.. get me the plane!!! haha... but i can do air stewardess if got enough supporters..

wonder any one caught any shots of one guy trying to resist from getting arrest by mdm miyake.. haa.. pls mosaic his face.. wait he shy...haa..

We can shoot during RSAF open house,what kind of planes also have..;)Air stewardess:eek: Need air steward to match too...:sweat:SIA..JAL..KLM..?Oh,got those evidence maybe will send to him personally..:bsmilie:

Batek??Huh do you think that is nice...:confused::bsmilie:prefer the Air-force 1.:thumbsup:

airforce is the blue colour no.3 issit. actually i also prefer the army no.3 ;p

Upz for Stevie! Upz for Joanne!;)

Upz for the models! :thumbsup:

Wah... Police shoot again... You need male moller? ;p Handcuff with A model, can do a spoof version of the K-movie <Windstruck>

I noe chiu will be very interested to be the male moller ;p
U need props? I can be a prop too, trees, poles...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.