Dp008 by canonmono[/IMG]

6162903880_8366670059.jpg
[/url]
Dp005 by canonmono[/IMG]

6162903870_1cb82954a4.jpg
[/url]
Dp003 by canonmono[/IMG]

Last edited:
Mmm...where is the Group photo...in BravoSeven's camera...!

@CanonMono: good to know u enjoy my "history" lesson. i will prepare a half day lecture for the katong/Joo Chiat area for our 02Oct outing...

@Jungle_Sg: your pix look like condo pre-sale marketing pix. i am sorry that Liverpool didn't do well for that nite, u should had stay to do light-painting with some of us.

@ dave75:
the Porche seem to went thru a intense diet...Skinny Porche?

i will not be in this forum for the next few nites, i playing with Robin's X100 till Sat morning...
weird but interesting camera

Thanks Wei Teck for organising this event and giving some gyan on Tanjong Pagar.

Thanks every one for making it memorable... :)

Thanks for the outing! Fun!

IMG_50781.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5111.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4974.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_5006.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4955.jpg
[/IMG]

@Micoll, till now I was waiting to see the Cycle photo.. finally got to see the cycle wheel.. :)

@Micoll, till now I was waiting to see the Cycle photo.. finally got to see the cycle wheel.. :)

Shivasg maybe u can organize a Street Photography: Gear and wheels

Yes I think I should consider organising it.

Below is my contribution towards cycle....

Cycle2.JPG

@Micoll: Now i noe why u squat in the middle of the road. Nice, the grainy road surface.
But few cars don't mean no cars. rather dangerous, so if need to make sure someone be your spotter to alert u for oncoming vehicle.

@Micoll: Now i noe why u squat in the middle of the road. Nice, the grainy road surface.
But few cars don't mean no cars. rather dangerous, so if need to make sure someone be your spotter to alert u for oncoming vehicle.

just mount a side mirror on ur camera and a rear mirror on the hotshoes, check blind spot before squating down ..

Group photo le ???

Nice to meet you all guys, learnt a lot and had a good workout that day! A memorable 1st Clubsnap outing for me, yeah!

Sharing some of my photos. Feel free to comment!!

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

did u put to friends only or public?

canonmono said:
did u put to friends only or public?

I think that is the reason why i cant view the photo