12 Hours Endurance Race - Sepang Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisiang

Oct 3, 2004
Ho Chi Minh City
www.swog.sg
Well, went there again this year providing photography support for a few Singaporean teams :) Didn't got severe sun burn this year cos I found a SPF 70 sunblock :bsmilie:

Enjoy!

aston-01.jpg

eddy.jpg

juniper-01.jpg

Last edited:
supercar-01.jpg

supercar-02.jpg

supercar-03.jpg

ok... tomorrow upload a few more... sleepy liao :sweat:

Last edited:
here's a few more... heh heh... sorry have to do a few pics at a time... making use of lunch hour... tonight will put up more hopefully :cry:

pit-10.jpg

pit-11.jpg

rsr-10.jpg

st88-10.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbsup: for u....

wer the race queens??
;p

:thumbsup: for u....

wer the race queens??
;p

no time to take race queens :cry:

I only got 12 hours and need to cover a few teams + pit actions... out of 12 hours, I only have about 6 hours of day light... and to walk to all corners of the circuit, the walking alone takes up a good 3 hours :sweat:

so many things... so little time... but any way the race queen cannot compare to hancook's (.)(.) :lovegrin:

Btw, is the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, a Singaporean team from Porsche Club i think? I met the racer and car too back at the Porsche Carrera Cup Launch back in March :D

Last edited:
Btw, is the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, a Singaporean team from Porsche Club i think? I met the racer and car too back at the Porsche Carrera Cup Launch back in March :D

I not good with Porsche make and model... all I know is there's a few Porsche from PCS and the winning car is PCS's RSR which is a monster on the track :eek: 27 sets of slick :sweat: each slick tyre I think easily cost USD$1k... so x4 x27 = USD$108,000 :bigeyes:

I not good with Porsche make and model... all I know is there's a few Porsche from PCS and the winning car is PCS's RSR which is a monster on the track 27 sets of slick each slick tyre I think easily cost USD$1k... so x4 x27 = USD$108,000

Wow.What a bomb :bigeyes::bigeyes:
The porsche i was referring to was the 2nd last pic.

And to share, the same car(i think) which was at Padang early this yesr.
Let me know if u want it removed :D

IMG_4181.jpg

hmm... I think this could be the car, though the front bumper is different and there's a slight difference in the race livery

porsche-10.jpg

This is the other Porsche

porsche-11.jpg

Last edited:
I think I know... it's this car right?

gt3-rsr.jpg

This was last year's livery... this year they did a new ($20k?) paint job

which is this

rsr-01.jpg

;)

Thanks for your clarification. Nice to know the facts which u mentioned :D

And of course, nice photos and colour.Perhaps due to advantage of FF dSLR haha.
The one i like is the 2nd last photo. Really look like an official photo of the event lol

Thanks for your clarification. Nice to know the facts which u mentioned :D

And of course, nice photos and colour.Perhaps due to advantage of FF dSLR haha.
The one i like is the 2nd last photo. Really look like an official photo of the event lol

I'm glad you like my photos :) And yeah! One hell of a FF DSLR :thumbsup: I brought along my D2X as a 2nd body which I never even want to use it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.