You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

super mario...

Balotelli.jpg

out!

rocky-balboa-quotes-3.jpg

Sylvester Stallone's fictional boxer also showed the never-say-die spirit Klopp wants in his teams.
Rocky is a favourite film of his, one he has seen 20 times.

Last edited:
Yup we loss ...not expecting much from this team. YNWA !! Next year will be our year 😂 how many time had we heard this 😁

Hopefully we will do better without the distraction of European football. Like Leicester :)

Hello everyone, since like we don't have any big stars joining.

But we got Karius to replace that Midnolet. And Chilwell for Moreno.

Hope we get off to a strong start.

No issue if we do not get more players. They need time to settle in. With those coming back from injury, we already got more options.

MU and Chelsea will need some time to get used to the new managers and style. So, the best time to face them will be the start.

Hope we get off to a strong start.

No issue if we do not get more players. They need time to settle in. With those coming back from injury, we already got more options.

MU and Chelsea will need some time to get used to the new managers and style. So, the best time to face them will be the start.

Yes, I'm sure Klopp will do well to get the team into great shape.

Last edited:
I am wondering what Manchester United is doing, 112M for a player? What sort of messages they sending across? That sum of money can sign quite a few good players already. It's very bad transactions.

The days of Fergie are gone. It will be a different MU. For me, as long as Pool comes out top, it doesn't matter :)

I am wondering what Manchester United is doing, 112M for a player? What sort of messages they sending across? That sum of money can sign quite a few good players already. It's very bad transactions.

It all depends if the player can repay the club's massive investment. If he can, then 112m would have been worth it, I guess.

New Season New ERA

We start new season in august with 4 away games:

14/07/16 11pm
Emirates
against arsenal

20/08/16 10pm
against burnley

23/08/16 EFL Cup 0245am
against burton

27/08/16 730pm
white hartlane
against spurs

due to Anfield expansion

JS96949413.jpg

JS96949415.jpg

Attachments

• $JS96949481.jpg
    $JS96949481.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
1st off 11pm

arsenal vs REDs
confirmed line-up

ARSENAL: CECH, HOLDING, CHAMBERS, MONREAL, BELLERIN, ELNENY, COQULIN, WALCOTT, RAMSEY, IWOBI, ALEXIS
SUBS: OSPINA, GIBBS, XHAKA, CAZORLA, OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, AKPOM

LIVERPOOL: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino
SUBS: Manninger, Can, Origi, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Stewart, Grujic

jurgen-klopp-liverpool.jpg

Jurgen Klopp has insisted that Liverpool will "fight for everything" this season as they look to mount a serious Premier League title challenge.
The Reds have spent £62m on seven new signings this summer after finishing in a disappointing eighth place last time out.

The German boss is without injured Daniel Sturridge but has named a strong side to take on Arsene Wenger's side. new signing Sadio Mane makes up an attacking front three that also consists of Adam Lallana and Philippe Coutinho. firmino will be the lone striker.

will REDs beat gooners as they beaten barca??

I hope so....

Last edited:
klopp on the new season...

37287FCE00000578-3739866-image-a-10_1471168891387.jpg

'The best way is to start perfect, be fantastic in the middle and then have a world class finish,'
klopp

clumsy tackle by mareno resulted penalty for arsenal...

AAaaerrggghhhh...

mignolet saved walcott penalty...

WOW!!!!

bad defending n walcott scored... arse 1 - 0 REDs

GGOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL... COUTINHO

REDs equalised b4 halftime... FREEKICK

its a beautiful freekick by coutinho to top right of the cech's goalpost...

its a boost of confidence for REDs going to 2nd half 1-1... me sure origi will be introduced

Last edited:
1st half report

Arsenal performances were spiced up with some breathtaking situations. they makes a lot of passes and attempts to maintain possession. REDs was outplayed most of times but did produced few shots at goal but came out nutting...