You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

A good win especially since other big teams lost..

Hello all. Been away here for quite a while, and now we have Klopp as manager already.... haha....

Hope to see more good results coming our away in the last week of 2015!

count for nothing if we flop the next game.... fingercross..... alot of underdog results recently lol

not easy beating Leicester. nice win.

Tonight match, I happened to buy D-D n D-LFC. Pay $10, see my prediction correct or not. ;p

Not pretty but it will do... :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!!!!!! YNWA !!!!!!!!!!

Klopp pre match west ham conference...

[video=youtube;WAqdqIz2KVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAqdqIz2KVc[/video]

“Maybe Daniel [Sturridge] can play if we try. [James] Milner and [Divock] Origi no."

“I’m not sure I should say much on West Ham. I was not available in the summer.

“I’m not perfectly prepared on West Ham. The big thing in our game is to protect our offensive actions.

“It’s very important we don’t wait for the perfect game, but we work for the perfect game.”

-klopp

Forget about that Glassman... Concentrate on Beteke one on one better :)

your wish was granted... glassman

i for one prefers glassman due to his clinical finishing compares to 32 mil pounds player...

[video=youtube;oLWT7fhnPmg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWT7fhnPmg[/video]

n below...

[video=youtube;PpagVBsavwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpagVBsavwo[/video]

glassman astute strike will put both one on one at the back of the net wit ease rather left us nervy n edge of the seat cos 1 nil goal..
if both leicester n sunderland strike to level the score.. we lost 4pts which left us not level in pts against manure on the table...
n disastrously huge lost of confidence within the team going into 2016...

after 2 1 to 1 misses do u really think benteke worth 32 mil pounds...

but we won... ugly
thats all matters...

Last edited:
"Do you think you could still play in the Premier League?" YEAH

Last edited:
Manager Jurgen Klopp makes two changes to the side that beat Sunderland just three days ago,
with Lucas Leiva coming in for the injured Jordan Henderson in midfield and Jordon Ibe replaces Adam Lallana in attack.

comfirmed line-up:

move to the Olympic Stadium next season.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Firmino, Ibe, Coutinho, Benteke.

Subs: Bogdan, Toure, Lallana, Allen, Brannagan, Smith, Randall.

West Ham: Adrian; Tomkins, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Kouyate; Antonio, Lanzini, Valencia; Carroll.

Subs: Randolph, Jenkinson, Obiang, Song, Payet, Zarate, Jelavic.

This is Liverpool’s last league game at West Ham’s Upton Park Stadium. In total the Reds
have played there 63 times, winning 23 and losing 22. The Hammers move to the Olympic Stadium next season.

Last edited:
ibe low strike just a whiskers......

emre can strike hit the post

REDs 1st half was disappointing... lotsa possession but unable to create any clear chances n was hit by west ham counter attack n scored controversial goal...

klopp has to do something...

Last edited: