orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koelsch said:
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

are they new ones or what? ooooo
the condom or the g-string? hahaha, both are new and clean...

although i must say, the condom really leaves a bad rubbery smell on your fingers. i gave up holding it with bare hands (cuz of the darn smell), i ended up using tissue papers. :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:

although i must say, the condom really leaves a bad rubbery smell on your fingers. i gave up holding it with bare hands (cuz of the darn smell), i ended up using tissue papers. :bsmilie:

yeah glad you know. :devil:

simplicity_ said:
:faint: aiyoh there is no correlation between being sick and whatever i shot. its just that, the condom is just there, so okay lor.. just take and shoot. hahaha! i even forgot why i had one in the first place.. :sweat:

precisely my point. next time when I run out I go borrow from you OK? :p

simplicity_ said:

next time get those with flavour one.
Yellow!%20giggle.gif

simplicity_ said:
:faint: aiyoh there is no correlation between being sick and whatever i shot. its just that, the condom is just there, so okay lor.. just take and shoot. hahaha! i even forgot why i had one in the first place.. :sweat:

how can you forget why you had a condom? should be for lovemaking lah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

number 3.............................slurp-a-licious:thumbsup:

fainted..

madmacs :kok: me
unker choy :kok: me

simplicity_ said:
i even forgot why i had one in the first place.. :sweat:

:bigeyes:

Ok i think u buy that to blow balloon as 7-11 run out of big round shape balloon right ? ;p

Tissue is a good idea , however the way u put it is abit messy and u need to find something to make the shape of the condom to stand abit , i have some ideas in mind maybe can shoot this next time ...

I would prefer the processing of this series to have a more " RAW " feel

you play water bomb?

Try positioning the condom in a standing position for a better pespective instead of laying there.
So many people have ideas why not organise a condom shoot?:bsmilie:
Close the light and use a small torchlight will do.

S11loop said:
Tissue is a good idea , however the way u put it is abit messy and u need to find something to make the shape of the condom to stand abit , i have some ideas in mind maybe can shoot this next time ...

:eek:
:bsmilie:

oh man.. please re-read s-l-o-w-l-y what you've just typed and see if you find it funny like the way I did. If you don't, its okay :angel:

Peace!!

zha said:
:eek:
:bsmilie:

oh man.. please re-read s-l-o-w-l-y what you've just typed and see if you find it funny like the way I did. If you don't, its okay :angel:

Peace!!
Nice one,so is a 1 on 1 shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.