Oct 15, 2004
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Very Popular Fujifilm X100V Camera

Price (S$): 1790

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
I have a very popular award winning Fuji X100V camera for sale! Timeless design, plenty of film simulation modes, weather resistance, face & eye detection, redesigned lens, great low light performance.

* Superb condition as good as new, no scratches or user marks.
* Shutter count 100 (as only used it indoors once for test shots).
* Comes with local SG Fuji warranty until March 2022 (not some shop warranty or parallel import set).
* Comes in full box, all accessories e.g. cables, manuals, strap etc.
* Comes with 1 original Fuji NPW126S battery.
* Includes 2 additional FREE Fuji NPW126S spare batteries!
* Throwing in FREE 2 pieces of SD cards 1x 16GB, 1x 32GB (brand new unused in original packaging)!
* Here's the real deal, sale at $1,790!

To buy or any enquiry, message/whatsapp me at 9761-256(two).

Thanks for your interest & viewing!

Due to length restriction, the list of freebies goes on:

* Throwing in FREE original Fuji super EBC protector filter PRF-49!
* Throwing in FREE original Fuji lens adapter ring AR-X100 (yes need this to be able to use UV filters or other protector filters and also to weather seal the lens)!
* Comes with FREE Fuji lens coffee mug!
* Comes with FREE red color shutter release button!
* Comes with FREE Divipower lens cap!

Hi, Lazada is selling 1730 before discount. Why is your second hand cam more pricey?

Hi I'm not sure if their one (1)has warranty from Fuji SG or just shop warranty (2)look at the items included e.g. here total 3 batteries plus filter, plus filter adapter etc (3)as good as new plus warranty until next year

And if you just want the camera with 1 battery I will consider to decouple the sale minus out all the accessories & freebies, price will be $1,650!

I offer 1400

* Price revision, sale at $1,739!
* And if you just want the camera with 1 battery I will consider to decouple the sale minus out all the accessories & freebies, price will be $1,650!

*** SOLD! thanks ClubSnap ***