Brand: Leica

Short Description: M10-D

Price (S$): $8,288

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Considering selling my Leica M10D

- Condition 9.5
- Very minor user marks which I will point out
- Everything works as it should (in any case it has just over one more year of warranty left)
- Full box local set

Am more than happy to keep the camera. It is my only camera that shoots in colour (and only colour cam I want to use at the moment). Plus it is discontinued, still has a fair amount of warranty and we likely won't be seeing an M11-D until 2023 or 2024. And it looks really beautiful...

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
816three nine783 (whatsapp/sms)

$8,188.88 OBO

Not looking for anything in particular to trade. That said if for some reason you have a 50mm Summilux pre-asph v3 (6-bit coded, preferably in black. Box and pouch are a bonus but don't really care about those), I might be interested in the lens + cash....though I prefer straight sale.

$7998.88 OBO

bump

$7888 OBO
At this point price is only slightly negotiable.

Thanks!

$7750 OBO. Over the past month I had rejected two offers at $7500, so not much wriggle room. Thanks!

Might be open to partial trades. Value of the camera is relatively fixed, won't look at offers below $7500.

Price is $7750 and firm. If you're keen and willing to meet my asking, drop me a text/whatsapp. Unlike some people in this buy & sell forum, I actually do have a camera for sale.

Initially intended to withdraw this camera from sale as I am inclined to keep it now, but will leave the door slightly ajar. Camera available at my asking price until thread is updated or locked.

Tempted by the idea of pure B&W shooting for an extended period of time. Open to selling at $7575, price fixed.

Camera available at this price until thread is updated or locked.

Open to offers, maybe trades (prefer straight cash as I don't need any new cameras or lenses so will probably just sell whatever I get via trade).

Will not reply if offer is too low (I am set on selling this camera but I am not desperate to sell it)

Status
Not open for further replies.