www.derrickchoo.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Fujifilm X100T with Tele & Wide conversion lenses

Price (S$): 850

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
Selling my X100T. Comes with camera, full box and manual, the wide and tele conversion lenses, 2 x original batteries and 4 x 3rd party batteries, JJC lens hood and 2 battery chargers. The 3rd party batteries do not hold their charge as well as the original batteries and seem to need a bit of fiddling in the charger for it to charge properly (adjust until the charging light comes on longer). I think I have 1 more 3rd party battery somewhere which I will include too if I manage to find it. The strap in the photos does NOT come with the sale (the original unused fuji strap is included in the box).

Shutter count is around 37800 the last time I checked. The camera is in good condition except for a small crack on the plastic at the bottom of the camera near the battery compartment. Crack happened when the camera knocked something during a shoot. That bit has been gaffer taped ever since and has no effect on the quality of the images or the working of the camera.

The 49mm B+W filter and the thumbs up hot shoe adaptor in the photo (see additional images below) is NOT INCLUDED in the sale but if the buyer wants it, top up $50.

I used this camera mainly for personal family photos and a number of 'behind the scenes' or BTS shoots I covered. 4 out of the 6 BTS shoots featured on my website were taken with this camera (e.g. The 2018 BTS photos of the National Day parade theme song music video -->
https://www.perfectlight.biz/behind-the-scenes-2018-national-day-parade-music-video/)

Name: Derrick

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• FujifilmX100T-1.jpg
    FujifilmX100T-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 40
  • FujifilmX100T-2.jpg
    FujifilmX100T-2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 40
  • FujifilmX100T-3.jpg