WTSell: Lens - Sigma SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport (Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopitan

Nov 4, 2014
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Sigma

Short Description: SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport (Canon)

Price (S$): 2000

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Purchased lens and dock brand new but rarely used. Lens protected with a UV filter and a Rolanpro lens coat and is stored in a dry cabinet since day one. It has only been out for brief usage for a total of less than 3 hours. No knocks, no scratches, no technical problems, so it is like brand new.

Warranty for both lens and USB dock:
Registered online immediately after purchase on 18 Nov 2018 for a 30 month local (Singapore) warranty for both items. Therefore, warranty expires in May 2021.

Other accessories included:
B + W 105mm MRC F-PRO UV Haze Filter
ROLANPRO Grass Camouflage Nylon Waterproof Lens Cover
SIGMA USB Dock UD-01

Lens Original Accessories Included:
Sigma original packaging box
Sigma Lens hood (with lens)
Sigma Canon mount rear lens cap (with lens)
Sigma soft padded lens case (black)
Sigma soft cover lens cap (black)
Sigma Lens strap (new and unused)
Sigma Lens cap (plastic)
Sigma Lens paper documents

Honest and Serious buyers only.

Collect in person and pay by cash only at Thomson Plaza at night from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Other timings or locations may be arranged.

Please contact me via email/PM.

Thanks.

Name: Tan

Extra Info:

Purchased this lens together with the Sigma USB dock brand new from a local store in Singapore for a safari trip but the trip never happened due to unforeseen circumstances, so the lens hasn’t really seen much action since then.

The 10x zoom range is very versatile and useful, and it has a maximum magnification of 1:3.3 (200mm) at 200mm. The lens makes full use of Canon’s excellent colour science and the image quality is excellent IMO. This lens is compatible with Canon’s lens aberration correction software in DPP for selected Canon camera bodies. The lens foot is also Arca-Swiss mount compatible. For more details, please check online.

It is also calibrated once with the UV filter, immediately after purchase, at the local authorised service centre with the USB dock with my copy of Canon’s 7DII camera body and the settings can be reset or re-calibrated with the included USB dock.

Honest and Serious buyers only. Please contact me via email/PM.

Thanks.

Still available. Price negotiable. Thanks.

Hi, Yes, it is still available. For more details and further discussions, please contact me via PM. Thanks.

Still available. Price reduced. Now on sale at S$1600.00. Thanks.

Still available?

Lens sold to a great gentleman. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.