West
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Olympus

Short Description: M.Zuiko 100-400mm f5.0-6.3

Price (S$): 1750

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
This lens was bought from local shop about one month ago. Hence the condition is like new and no different from buying new. Due to the chip supply issue, it is also in shortage at the current moment. Due to the fact that i also own a tele Pro lens with roughly same reach, it became a dilemma for me to own both lenses as the range is quite close. Hence, I decided to let it go as the pro lens has larger aperture. This lens is sharper than Lumix version as I have own both at one time. It has also better macro performance. Its bokeh is also better than the Lumix one.

This lens can be used with MC14 and MC20 to achieve reach of around 1130mm and 1600mm respectively. The sharpness is still reasonably good even with MC20.

It still have 11months local warranty. It comes with original accessories and box.

Preferred to meet at Cashew MRT or Bukit Batok MRT. Will provide postal code if you drive.

Name: Roger

Phone Number:
88076967 (Whatapps only)

Email:
nil

Classifieds Type: WTSell Equipment Type: Lens Brand: Olympus Short Description: M.Zuiko 100-400mm f5.0-6.3 Price (S$): 1750 Condition of Item(s): Mint Detailed Description: This lens was bought from local shop about one month ago. Hence the condition is like new and no different from buying new. Due to the chip supply issue, it is also in shortage at the current moment. Due to the fact that i also own a tele Pro lens with roughly same reach, it became a dilemma for me to own both lenses as the range is quite close. Hence, I decided to let it go as the pro lens has larger aperture. This lens is sharper than Lumix version as I have own both at one time. It has also better macro performance. Its bokeh is also better than the Lumix one. This lens can be used with MC14 and MC20 to achieve reach of around 1130mm and 1600mm respectively. The sharpness is still reasonably good even with MC20. It still have 11months local warranty. It comes with original accessories and box. Preferred to meet at Cashew MRT or Bukit Batok MRT. Will provide postal code if you drive. Name: Roger Phone Number:
88076967 (Whatapps only)
Email:
nil

Sorry that I decide to keep this lens. Hence withdrawing this sale. Thank you those who were interested in the lens.