www.derrickchoo.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Compact

Brand: Ricoh

Short Description: Ricoh GR1 Film Camera

Price (S$): 550.00

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
Continuing to clear my dry cabinet and selling my Ricoh GR1 camera. The Ricoh GR1 series camera was and will always be my favourite compact film camera. I have owned quite a number of them over the years and used to carry it around with my M6 TTL. Pretty much has a cult following and made famous by Japanese street photographer Daido Moriyama. You can easily find the specs on the web.

Condition of the camera is decent. Kept in my dry cabinet when not in use. There are some scruff marks on the body that seem to have come about when I had the whole shutter assembly replaced by Ricoh in 2011. Lens is clean. Flash works. The foam inside the door of the camera seems to be getting a little worn out but still intact.

There are some missing segments on the LCD which is a common problem with the Ricoh GR1 series cameras. From what I can see on the LCD:-
- Red eye, Infinity Mode Focus, Snap Mode Focus and Self Timer mode indicators are fine.
- Single AF mode and Time Exposure mode indicators are missing. Not a big problem as Single AF mode is between Infinity and Snap mode; Time Exposure mode is just after Self Timer mode. So you it is easy to figure out by just cycling through the options.
- Looks like the film count is missing 3 segments (see the photo in the next post which is supposed to be 22).
- There is a 'low battery indicator' but no idea if its working as I do not have weak batteries to test the camera with.

Camera only comes with a wrist strap. No box, manual, etc. I do have a PDF version of the manual so I can send that to the buyer. The current Digital GR3 and GR1v in the photo in the next post is for illustration only and NOT INCLUDED! This is a good buy if you do not need the extra functions of the GR1v which costs a lot more. I will be putting up the GR1v for sale in another ad. That one comes with full box and papers and is in excellent condition.

Buyer self collects.

Name: Derrick

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• RicohGR1-2.jpg
    RicohGR1-2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 25
  • RicohGR1-3.jpg
    RicohGR1-3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 24