WTSell: Bags - National Geographic NG A2540 - Midi Satchel (New African Collection that just arrived! Mint!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt3000sg2

Oct 6, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Bags
Equipment Brand: National Geographic
Equipment Model: NG A2540 - Midi Satchel (New African Collection that just arrived! Mint!)
Price (S$): 110
Description:
DSC_9730.jpg

DSC_9737.jpg

DSC_9732.jpg

DSC_9733.jpg

DSC_9734.jpg

DSC_9735.jpg

DSC_9736.jpg

Selling off the nat geo bag as shown above. Bought barely 2weeks ago on impulse when the new stock just arrived because I liked the colour and design a lot. However I just bought a backpack cam bag which I will be using in future.

Looking to sell this off at $110 nett or if there are no offers I will just keep the bag for travelling in future.

Cathay sells brand new around $125-130 so you save quite a bit because the bag is almost brand-new and brought out only 2-3times.

There are no user marks etc and looks fresh from the wrapper as shown above.

I would recommend this bag to people who wants a unique-looking camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag. Material used is very unique and tough. I personally like the leather details on the bag making it look much more expensive than its selling price. It has got this 'indiana jones feeling'. That sums it up.

Links below for the catalog-

http://www.ea-bags.com/africa-catalog/

Do sms me if you're interested, thanks!

Contact Number: 97956340

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes with all the pouches etc.

Additional Comments:
Can meet up at city hall area/town/serangoon mrt/kovan mrt, timing quite flexible.

Oh yeah, fogot to add on that the original tag is included as well!

Bag sold to a nice young lady. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.