WTSell: Bag - Other Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 30L (Warranty Claimed)

Jianwenhao

Jun 8, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Bag

Brand: Other

Short Description: Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 30L (Warranty Claimed)

Price (S$): 170

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
Selling my well used Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 30L, it’s the perfect backpack for your daily work, photographer or not, because it can really carry a lot of stuff. Perfect for people that have to carry a backpack full of stuff during your daily out and about. Even better for photographers because of all the dividers

Perfect for travel and camping too, irregardless if you’re bringing a camera or not. This thing is much more spacious than how it looks. It carried my camera, two lenses, an iPad, my winter jacket, and still had space to squeeze the stuff we bought from shopping. And that’s not fully utilising the bottom straps.

And it’s really comfortable to carry too!

Everything is in perfect working condition except for the 4 zips, the straps are either spoilt or have fallen off due to wear and tear, but they can be easily fixed by using a hook or a nice keychain, and the zips still work perfectly fine. If you don’t want to use an external hook it’s fine too, it still unzips fine, I’ve been using it like that for months

Selling because I claimed warranty on my old one and no longer need this one so clearing space. I can deliver at my convenience too.

Name: Kan Mun Hoe

Phone Number:
+6598500233

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_0661.JPG
    IMG_0661.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 21