Why I cannot view my or other people photos on ClubSNAP?

Hi ed1975,
i am also using zonealarm and have no idea of how to go about it. Can you pls enlighten me? Thanks!

vacantSphere said:
Hi ed1975,
i am also using zonealarm and have no idea of how to go about it. Can you pls enlighten me? Thanks!

I'm using ZA too...well..you can try going to Privacy -> Site List and see checked the '3rd Party' and Pte Header' and see if it helps :) Gd Luck

How do i go about if i am using zonealarm firewall?
Thanks in advance!!

YES!!!!! Can see all oridi!!!!! :eek:

...and as the song goes...

" ...I can see clearly now the rain (pain?) is gone.
...I can see no obstacles in my way..."

THANK YOU to all who posted the advice.

WOOHHOO!! Can liao! Thanks alot.

matrixneo said:
I'm using ZA too...well..you can try going to Privacy -> Site List and see checked the '3rd Party' and Pte Header' and see if it helps :) Gd Luck

hi anyone know how to do the settings for McAfee firewall?

i tried on the privacy and allow gallery.clubsnap.com but i still just see the logo.

any kind souls to advise as i read through its only zonealarm and Norton..

thank you.. :embrass:

Hi dear all,

Need some enlightenments. I have uploaded images into my gallery. Either from workplace or at home, so this batch of images are stored in the gallery right?

But how come when I post on B&S, when I reach home, decided to look for the thread but found images only with the clubsnap logo. Then I pasted the link to the image it seems fine. But just now turn on the cpu, came to the thread but the pic gone missing again.

Can offer some remedies? I am not using firewall of any sort, just Win XP pc.

Regards,
Jack

Thanks for the tip. It worked....:)

I'm using firefox, windows firewall, avast anti-virus.... but all these does not cause the problem... so i narrowed it to the referer log...

my solution:
Install this http://www.stardrifter.org/refcontrol/to your firefox and right click on the pic that u can't view and forge the referer.

Hope this helps.

hmm using firefox/ie, NIS 2010. Maxonline
turned off NIS, but still cannot view the images.
using schools network, everything is working fine.
anyone can help?

EDIT: did a CTRL+F5 instead of F5 to refresh the browser and now it's working already

Last edited: