Wedding Series by Yow Siang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she a former Miss Singapore!?

nice series :thumbsup:

Thanks, there is two couple here, the picture one which is the recent one is not but the previous link is.
thanks!
Is she a former Miss Singapore!?

nice series :thumbsup:

Hey! Very beautiful indeed. Nice Job.
Just curious, what is the program you use for the slideshow. Always like to try doing something like that.
Also, where do you always get your music from, especially when you have so many projects? My mind is always dried on the type of music used.

Cheers!!

Thank you, its called sound slide.
Hey! Very beautiful indeed. Nice Job.
Just curious, what is the program you use for the slideshow. Always like to try doing something like that.
Also, where do you always get your music from, especially when you have so many projects? My mind is always dried on the type of music used.

Cheers!!

Some highlights from this wedding...starting with...
st015.jpg

Hey man. I like your shots! You’ve captured a lot of emotions here esp in those people attending the wedding which is nice.

One criticism only, your slideshow is very very long and there are times when you have many shots of the same scene. I know how tough it is to remove shots, but I think you should try doing that, keep it succinct and to the point. Whether it be for viewing by fellow photographers or by the couple, I think you should aim to do that.

Keep up the good work ;)

Hi theroo
thank you and yes admit I am abit too greedy. Will cut down the numbers. Also I think my server is slow and adds to the issue. Thanks again theroo.

YS

Hey man. I like your shots! You’ve captured a lot of emotions here esp in those people attending the wedding which is nice.

One criticism only, your slideshow is very very long and there are times when you have many shots of the same scene. I know how tough it is to remove shots, but I think you should try doing that, keep it succinct and to the point. Whether it be for viewing by fellow photographers or by the couple, I think you should aim to do that.

Keep up the good work ;)

just curious.. can i know why the title of the slideshow is called steven & shawn? isnt it suppose to be a male and a female name?

Haha yes thats not a typo error, the bride's name is Shawn.

just curious.. can i know why the title of the slideshow is called steven & shawn? isnt it suppose to be a male and a female name?

just curious wat music u use? very nice........care to tell?
:)

just curious wat music u use? very nice........care to tell?
:)
Its a stock music from shock-wave sound website but not many appropriate wedding songs need to search abit.

I'm not using for wedding.. i using for birthday party.. :p
Anyway do u have the direct link to download?

Not sure if i am allowed to post other website link here but i sent you the PM of the link already. All songs are chargable for a fee to download..

I'm not using for wedding.. i using for birthday party.. :p
Anyway do u have the direct link to download?

Status
Not open for further replies.