Transformers 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wao liew...I watched 5 times liao..went with different groups but end up the same movie..Really really really like Megan Fox..:D...

the password is deceptibot

Watched it a few days back and enjoyed it.... BUT there are some plot inconsistencies...

SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS BELOW

1) If Magatron know the location of the Allspark (he did burn the location on the glasses)... how did he end up frozen in the North Pole?

2) Why did Megatron burn the location on a pair of glasses? Why not send a signal to the rest of the Decepticons?

3) How did Frenzy know that he needs to steal files about Section 7?

4) How did Optimus Prime know that the glasses on eBay contain location of the Allspark?

5) If Megatron was frozen for so long, how did he learn to speak English? There were no electronic signals or internet in those days for them to monitor.

6) Why do the rest of the Transformers suddenly all arrive at the same time (decepticons & autobots)?

7) Why do they arrive like a meteorite? Can't they build huge ships intead (like in the TV series)?

8) Did Barricade chicken out in the final battle?

9) Why does Sam need to carry the Allspark to the top of the building to pass it to a helicopter to send it out of the city? Couldn't Optimus Prime do it faster?

10) Related to 9) why bring the Allspark to the city when you want to bring it out to destroy it?
;)

You know what... after knowing that Transformers are coming out with a movie, a couple of friends and myself were talking about how cool it would be if M.A.S.K was made into a movie.

Can you just imagine a Condor was an R1 or Hayabusa? ;)

TP bike lah.. :bsmilie:

Most likely some American Harley.... ha ha ha...

Transformer story line so so... but the CG... drools... steady poon pee pee... gonna be making it to my DVD library for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.