TFCD: Photographers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana1807

May 22, 2006
Central
Hi there,

I would like to have my portfolio build-up as a TFCD. Do drop me a mail if you're interested.

Please also include these in the email:
(1)name and your nick in CS
(2)URL to your portfolio, or pictures.

I will send you my picture if you are selected for my TFCD shoot. Thank you for reading.

my email is: nana1807sg@yahoo.com.sg

Wow, sounds like a great deal! Hope I am selected - pick me pick me!

Phildate said:
Wow, sounds like a great deal! Hope I am selected - pick me pick me!
Phil, can I assist ya? :)

espn said:
Phil, can I assist ya? :)

If you are selected as suitable assistant - you must submit your assistant portfolio asap

Phildate said:
If you are selected as suitable assistant - you must submit your assistant portfolio asap
But but... I got no portfolio ... :( I can carry your bag for you, ya?

nana1807 said:
Hi there,

I would like to have my portfolio build-up as a TFCD. Do drop me a mail if you're interested.

I will send you my picture if you are selected for my TFCD shoot. Thank you for reading.

Gentlemen, before we get all our testosterone to all time high level, we need to first ask a question. Please read nana's statement, which I highlighted in bold. While nana is requiring our on line portfolio, so she can choose one of us, we must ask ourselves, do we really want to shoot nana? We have no idea who she is, how she looks, etc etc.

Maybe, its the arrogance of youth?

nana, why waste everybody's time, you must recipicate, post your portfolio or at the very least, email them to the parties who are intested. As it stands, you hold all the cards. If you want to do it that way, it's not TFCD, you should pay the photographer.

Deadpoet said:
Gentlemen, before we get all our testosterone to all time high level, we need to first ask a question. Please read nana's statement, which I highlighted in bold. While nana is requiring our on line portfolio, so she can choose one of us, we must ask ourselves, do we really want to shoot nana? We have no idea who she is, how she looks, etc etc.

Maybe, its the arrogance of youth?

nana, why waste everybody's time, you must recipicate, post your portfolio or at the very least, email them to the parties who are intested. As it stands, you hold all the cards. If you want to do it that way, it's not TFCD, you should pay the photographer.

i dun see any problem here. the photographer can also back out of the TFCD shoot if he/she is not impressed by nana's pic. selection is both ways.

zaren said:
i dun see any problem here. the photographer can also back out of the TFCD shoot if he/she is not impressed by nana's pic. selection is both ways.
Please read her post. After selection, you get her portfolio.

TFCD is a collabration. I say this whole thing started on a wrong foot. At the very least, a waste of everyone's time. What got to me is her attitude. If she is pay, then it's fine. If it's a tfcd, I see her attitude going to ruin any possibility of a decent shoot.

How do I know, it's my gut feeling, and I am right most of the time.

zaren said:

:bsmilie: ........... :thumbsup:

zaren said:

Photographers also have some pride ma .... :bsmilie:
NPNT ....

Deadpoet said:
Please read her post. After selection, you get her portfolio.

TFCD is a collabration. I say this whole thing started on a wrong foot. At the very least, a waste of everyone's time. What got to me is her attitude. If she is pay, then it's fine. If it's a tfcd, I see her attitude going to ruin any possibility of a decent shoot.

How do I know, it's my gut feeling, and I am right most of the time.

Dude .. then dun waste your time writing here ..... there are many who are keen and they will be waiting for her for all you knows ... :sweatsm:

Canonised said:
Photographers also have some pride ma .... :bsmilie:
NPNT ....

:think: :think: :think:

Everytime got TFCD .. everybody get excited about it .. :sweatsm:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Dude .. then dun waste your time writing here ..... there are many who are keen and they will be waiting for her for all you knows ... :sweatsm:

Brother Ong, I think DP got a point here ..... either the poster is ignorant or arrogant. We shouldn't let ppl start coming here and start asking for portfolio and start choosing .... :nono:
Still i believe for TFCD NPNT

DP, I was being sarcastic in my posts. Testosterone at an all time low with this type of request. Rudeness does nothing for me.Surely a request for FREE portfolio pictures should go something like:

Hi guys (and gals)...I am thinking of building up my portfolio and would love it if we could arrange a TFCD session. Here is a picture of me and if you would be grateful enough to send me some of your work or a link to a website, maybe we can arrange a TFCD shoot with some of you. Really looking forward to meeting and shooting with some of you.

Canonised said:
Brother Ong, I think DP got a point here ..... either the poster is ignorant or arrogant. We shouldn't let ppl start coming here and start asking for portfolio and start choosing .... :nono:
Still i believe for TFCD NPNT

Everybody got their own agenda .. there is nothing wrong or right about .. if you likes it .. then go ahead .. if you dun like it then stay aside and watch the fun .. ;p

Surely .. this thread still cant beat Bree's thread ... :bsmilie: :what:

Haha .... CS Official standard template for TFCD from now on ....:bsmilie:

Hi guys ...I am thinking of building up my portfolio and would love it if we could arrange a TFCD session. Here is a picture of me (attached) and if you would be grateful enough to send me some of your work or a link to a website, maybe we can arrange a TFCD shoot with some of you. Really looking forward to meeting and shooting with some of you. And if opportunity allows we can follow up with a dinner date.

Canonised said:
Haha .... CS Official standard template for TFCD from now on ....:bsmilie:

Haha glad I could be of service to the Clubsnap and wider community, promoting tolerance and peace between photographers and wannabe models...

nana1807 said:
Hi there,

my email is: nana1807sg@yahoo.com.sg

Hi there,

I would like to have my portfolio build-up as a TFCD too. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Please also include these in the PM :

(1) Name
(2) URL to your pictures.

I will send you my pictures if you are selected to be the model for my TFCD shoot. Thank you for reading.

;P ;P ;P

Basically as a photographer, I am so hard up, I need to pay to shoot another person.

zaren said:

I don't think the problem lies in who can back out. The problem lies in the way he/she handle the situation. He/She act as if He/she is Mr/Miss Universe and everyone is dying to shoot him/her. Moreover, from the way he/she phrase his/her sentences, it seems like he/she is giving a chance in a lifetime for members of clubsnap to shoot her. Thus you must kneel down and pray to him/her so you can be chosen to shoot him/her for free. It brings bad impression to the word "Photographer" ........

Status
Not open for further replies.