[ Showcase ] - Images from Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
Just a note to those who are intending to share imagines from Olympus m4/3 cameras in this gallery:

This is NOT meant to be a showcase of your work, but to show the quality of the images one can achieve using Olympus m4/3 camera system. So when you post, please kindly state the camera/lens/any other shooting information related to the shot.

Further info like type of software used in post, location and background of the shot will help loads.

In fact, the more you share, the more others will benefit from understanding how the shot was taken and help one another enjoy the system better.

Please refrain from abusing this thread before all gallery based sharing gets shut down.

Thank you for your attention, and happy shooting and sharing.

- - -

Any better, any worse... well... these images were from E-P2 with the pancake lens... let the pictures do its own justification.

735636990_XhYK2-XL.jpg

735636780_n3Fth-XL.jpg

735636952_Gorxu-XL.jpg

735636538_kVGq6-XL.jpg

735636238_f2NGe-XL.jpg

Look at the details captured and well... I will still only put my money on things coming out of the Tatsuno factory...

Last edited:
703950884_cogtT-XL.jpg

This was from the prototype camera! iAuto with iEnhance turned on. You be the judge.

Any better, any worse... well... these images were from E-P2 with the pancake lens... let the pictures do its own justification.

735636990_XhYK2-XL.jpg

735636780_n3Fth-XL.jpg

735636952_Gorxu-XL.jpg

735636538_kVGq6-XL.jpg

735636238_f2NGe-XL.jpg

Look at the details captured and well... I will still only put my money on things coming out of the Tatsuno factory...
2nd and 3rd picture absolutely awesome. Love the effect. Still gives that old rangefinder effect.

The girl is pretty. Haha.

Possible infraction for totally off topic reply... but hey... if you like that shot... what the heck... LOL!

2nd and 3rd picture absolutely awesome. Love the effect. Still gives that old rangefinder effect.

Pin Hole Art Filter. Who says Art Filters are useless? Hmmm...

Anyway, these were all snapshots. Just to capture the food that I will be missing, so that I will try to come back to Singapore as often as I can to eat! (and see family and you guys too lah!)...:bsmilie:

Possible infraction for totally off topic reply... but hey... if you like that shot... what the heck... LOL!

Anyway, these were all snapshots. Just to capture the food that I will be missing, so that I will try to come back to Singapore as often as I can to eat! (and see family and you guys too lah!)...:bsmilie:
Haha...Infraction. I've gotten too many of those to even keep track off.

Well good pictures. Makes me eager to get this camera.

Last edited:
Something to keep poisoning you then...

nice IQ there from ur pics.. anyway how did u get ur Ep-2 so soon? imported?

like #1.... *must resist buying EP-1/2....*
Chanting.gif

hehe.. clifford, i am going to try to convince my boss to standarise the equipment next yr... ;)

I'm a fan of Art Filters.... ;)

nice IQ there from ur pics.. anyway how did u get ur Ep-2 so soon? imported?

Magic! LOL!
like #1.... *must resist buying EP-1/2....*
Chanting.gif

hehe.. clifford, i am going to try to convince my boss to standarise the equipment next yr... ;)

Let me know if you want to, and I will hook you up to Olympus and work out something. There are some things that you might want to look at.

I'm a fan of Art Filters.... ;)

I love what I can do with Art Filters and add post processing to go really crazy with it! Try this : Using the RAW file, open and convert images in various Art Filters and then bring those images into Photoshop and creating layers. Mask and play with layer styles and the combinations plus other PS skills will give you hours and hours of fun... only if you are not married. If wife complains and pull your ear, its not my fault!

tj-091219-1.jpg

My kid as my first post for E-P2 here
50mm Summicron-R, ISO 200, 1/5

seller-091219-1.jpg

and one of my first images while trying out ...
90mm Elmarit M, ISO 320, 1/30, f/2.8

Last edited:
First day with my EP-2, all pics taken with the 14-42mm kit lens. All pics are JPEG directly from cam, no post processing.

4199100768_099e114353.jpg

4198341259_3b4d230dfa.jpg

taken under normal white home lighting

4199084854_e5eb716a48.jpg

4199063676_22efde2d3c.jpg

Managed to get this night shot at ISO 250 with 1/4 shutter speed.

4198277637_915815ab96.jpg

anyway an teach me how u guys post big pics? i uploaded them to flickr nv resize lei they auto resize for me

just click the all sizes tab, select the size you want to post and copy the link below the pic

just click the all sizes tab, select the size you want to post and copy the link below the pic

sry bro i abit confuse.. u mean its the forum function or image hosting function (sizes tab)

sry bro i abit confuse.. u mean its the forum function or image hosting function (sizes tab)

Sorry the "all sizes" tab is inside flickr

4199063676_22efde2d3c_b.jpg

4198320499_1bf59f003d_b.jpg

going to zoo tmr will update more pix : D

This e-P2 is very expensive... because of it, I had to spent another $250 for a Voigtlander adapter so that I can play with my CV lenses. :(

Here one taken with the Norton 50mm f/1.5 at f/1.5....

120438860.jpg

It's so easy to manual focus accuracy with the EVF. I never try out my CV lenses on the E-P1 because it's difficult to use the LCD screen to manual focus.

Last edited:
nice cat pic tomcat ;D