Show us your SLR...

A couple of well used MD4s :thumbsup: good luck with your MK1 search. Been looking for a reasonably priced one for years. Very hard to find. Do post pics of it when you get one!

I have 2 MK1;).
Can sell 1 if you are keen. PM me.

My recently bought Nikon F3HP sitting in its USPS delivery box :)

fJoxtIF.jpg

Has been zhnged with a red soft shutter release button and Peak Design's Leash strap before having its portrait taken :)

My recently bought Nikon F3HP sitting in its USPS delivery box :) Has been zhnged with a red soft shutter release button and Peak Design's Leash strap before having its portrait taken :)

Awesome. Keke.

Keeping thread up...

Decided to use one of my F2A for Hari Raya.
After all these years in the drycab, I pop the batteries in and the DP-11 meter works fine...no jumpiness.
Waiting for the rolls from it to be developed...

I sold the motor drive + battery pack for the F2 for parts years ago.
Now looking for a working MD-2 + MB-1...got pampered by the convenience of not having to manually advance the film...despite the weight.
Reviving its usage.

btw, thanks to fellow CS'er for selling me his MK-1 for my F3P + MD-4 combo...

Last edited:
Bump...

Used 7 rolls of expired HP5 over the weekend jalan2 along Serangoon and accompanying my boy at KKH with a recently acquired MD-2 for the F2A from fellow CSer.

All my SLR rig...
14918251659_cf3598d1c0_b.jpg

not been shooting film for awhile... I kinda miss my babies will try to shot more again here's my family

14272935342_bbe1f947c0_b.jpg

not been shooting film for awhile... I kinda miss my babies will try to shot more again here's my family

Nice collections. Haha

I can only own these lenses in my dream.. :bigeyes:

14272935342_bbe1f947c0_b.jpg

Will be using this camera coming Hari Raya and thought of clearing my stock of film from the fridge.
Looks like I've forgotten there are some unprocessed slide films stored in the fridge.

27496132835_2f5960e9d8_b.jpg