Show us your Pentax - Season II

with a super-active kid and another new-born, hardly have "personal time" now, maybe 4 year later, when the little and big one can play on them without causing extra cleaning works

mainly shooting kid family time photos these days. :bsmilie:

AH. then spend more time with kids and taking photos of them. Hee.

Yesterday from Ben . Yes the FA*28-70/2.8. I managed to sell away the 24-90 to a new Pentaxian and selling off a filter tomorrow to cover part of the cost.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yesterday from Ben . Yes the FA*28-70/2.8. I managed to sell away the 24-90 to a new Pentaxian and selling off a filter tomorrow to cover part of the cost.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Ah.. ic ic.

Some may know that I was trying to locally purchase this lens over the past 2 years. Overpriced and long lead time, it resulted in nothing but angst and frustration. So when B&H had a cyber Monday sale, I pulled the trigger. So far some casual snapshots around the home has shown this lens to be sharp.

$PentaxDA16-85.jpg

Some may know that I was trying to locally purchase this lens over the past 2 years. Overpriced and long lead time, it resulted in nothing but angst and frustration. So when B&H had a cyber Monday sale, I pulled the trigger. So far some casual snapshots around the home has shown this lens to be sharp.

View attachment 12579

Congrats on your new lens purchasE! do post more photos with the lens too!

:cry: Unfortunately that would have to wait. This lens is going back. Pentax infamous QC problem strikes again! The zoom ring jammed and a small part dropped out of the lens. This is the 3rd Pentax lens I bought in succession that has to be exchanged or repaired. I am developing a phobia of lens buying.

:cry: Unfortunately that would have to wait. This lens is going back. Pentax infamous QC problem strikes again! The zoom ring jammed and a small part dropped out of the lens. This is the 3rd Pentax lens I bought in succession that has to be exchanged or repaired. I am developing a phobia of lens buying.

My god.. that sounds bad. :(

Ya loh. I though I would have a new toy to play with. Now I have to be patient. Or well I still have my Yongnuo RF605C! :bsmilie:

So happy that my replacement DA16-85 is here! So far every thing is working fine and the zoom ring is smooth. Just as sharp as the 1st lens. A little PF at the edge of 16mm but not a deal breaker. :thumbsup: :lovegrin: This is going to be my favorite kit lens!

Now I have to find an opportunity to test it on interesting(and beautiful) subjects.

P.S. Pentax gremlins please stay away and don't come back any day!

Last edited:
So happy that my replacement DA16-85 is here! So far every thing is working fine and the zoom ring is smooth. Just as sharp as the 1st lens. A little PF at the edge of 16mm but not a deal breaker. :thumbsup: :lovegrin: This is going to be my favorite kit lens!

Now I have to find an opportunity to test it on interesting(and beautiful) subjects.

Great to hear ur replacement is here.. Time to take more pictures with it!

Join the outing this 10/12.