[Senifer] APAD 2010, As & When I Can

Senifer

May 5, 2010
Sembawang
23 May 2010
DSC_0597.jpg

gave it alittle green tint to enhance the colour of the 'mounting boards'.

Last edited:
25 May 2010

MICA Building
CSC_0980.jpg

Sunny day. :cool:

1st June 2010
DSC_1239.jpg

Once upon a time...

wa, where was the last photo taken from? i know there's a building there, but it's accessible?

thanks in advance for your help.

wa, where was the last photo taken from? i know there's a building there, but it's accessible?

thanks in advance for your help.

It's the building opposite MICA Building. Not sure if it's accessible. There were many CCTVs around. Went up to 23rd storey and had to open up their scary windows which feels like they will fall off the hinges anytime. The angle for the shot is rather minimal as the opening of the window is not really big. Your head will have to stick out due to the edge of the window will appear in your photo, which means your camera will be out of the window. I took afew photos quickly and left. Not sure if the guards will catch you but a few people will occasionally walk past you. :p

This place is recommended AT YOUR OWN RISK. :nono:
But it's worth it.

It's the building opposite MICA Building. Not sure if it's accessible. There were many CCTVs around. Went up to 23rd storey and had to open up their scary windows which feels like they will fall off the hinges anytime. The angle for the shot is rather minimal as the opening of the window is not really big. Your head will have to stick out due to the edge of the window will appear in your photo, which means your camera will be out of the window. I took afew photos quickly and left. Not sure if the guards will catch you but a few people will occasionally walk past you. :p

But it's worth it.

hehehe... trespassing and photography are friends that hold each other hands.. I wanted to do a little adventure aswell at kallang today but didn't because I was alone.. =(

But it's worth it.

thanks for your information. :thumbsup:

always welcome. who knows i might need your guidance in the future. :)
Cheers!

hehehe... trespassing and photography are friends that hold each other hands.. I wanted to do a little adventure aswell at kallang today but didn't because I was alone.. =(

Yes! I was thinking in mind, what can they do to me other than just ask me to leave the building? I wonder if there's any bad experience before somewhere else to someone else. lol:cool: