$DC7_1752.jpg
- Chelsea FC's coach Antonio Conte

$DC7_1725.jpg
- Chelsea's defender César Azpilicueta

The light setting of the room where the snaps were taken was pretty dark that I need to curve up the snaps but wasn't able to reduce the redness of Azpilicueta after played around with the shadows and hue, although I using "sharpen edges" on both snaps

$DC7_2021.jpg
- Franck Ribéry in warming up

$DC7_2044.jpg
- former TV actress Jacelyn Tay on the right

$DC7_2075.jpg
- Bayern Munich Coach Carlo Ancelotti

$DC7_2543.jpg
- Chelsea FC's David Luiz with his distinctive locks

$DC7_2663.jpg
- Bayern's players showing their appreciation to their supporters after the game

Last edited:
Some basketball shots incorporated to this thread.
$DC7_8777.jpg
- I am guilty of using "sharpening" for this snap as the facial expressions of the players are too good to be missed

$DC7_9173.jpg
- I tried to use "sharpen edges" in most of my shots like this above shots to avoid "over-pixelated"

$DC7_9743.jpg
- I was lucky to capture this slam dunk moment when most of the time my view was blocked by the match officials.

You can view the rest of my shots I took in September via this URL - http://www.bolasepako.com/2017/09/matchpix-september-2017.html

Some basketball action shots from the ongoing Asean Basketball League

$DC7_1711.jpg
- Rejection!

$DC7_2210.jpg
- I thought I was lucky to have the face of this player framed in this manner

$DC7_9697.jpg
$DC7_9117.jpg
$DC7_9645.jpg

Trying a new resolution settings of 2048x1365 and "sharpen edges" these snaps. Wondering if it's the compression along the uploading process caused a bit of "pixelated" effect.

Last edited:
DC7_8073.jpg

- "Let Me Through ...."

DC7_8470.jpg

- Khairul Amri (partially hidden) focused on the ball coming his way before scoring with a header.

One of the issues taking football photos in those neighourhood stadiums is the lack of brightness of the floodlights at night, most of the time I had pushed to the ISO to 3200 or 6400 while having the shutter at 1/1000, f2.8 :(