Ricoh service shop in SG?

LookingForCamera

Jan 22, 2022
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask! But does anyone know if there is a Ricoh service shop in SG? Got a camera that i wanna fix/service. Thanks in advance!

Ah just called them. For anyone wondering the same thing or stumbles onto this thread, they longer have parts for Ricoh GR or GR II. Which is not surprising given how old the cameras are. Still, feels wasted to have such a great camera become unusable due to a seemingly "tiny" problem. Thank again Michael for your reply!! Truly Helpful!

Oh no, that is not good indeed. So I have to take extra good care of my GR going forward.

Ah just called them. For anyone wondering the same thing or stumbles onto this thread, they longer have parts for Ricoh GR or GR II. Which is not surprising given how old the cameras are. Still, feels wasted to have such a great camera become unusable due to a seemingly "tiny" problem. Thank again Michael for your reply!! Truly Helpful!

Sometimes it just make no economical sense to repair due to structure. my GR (2013) encounter issue with the lens stuck. was told there is no place to replace it but to change the whole lens (all element) and it cost more than SGD350+. so, ended up to buy a new GRII. not service center problem, many other camera has similar issue. Once i wanted to change the shutter (another camera brand), but the shutter is combined with the mother board. In order to change the shutter, I have to change the entire mother board. that was really costly too.