Replacing of internal battery

dumpling

Mar 21, 2017
Singapore
Hello all,

My Fuji x100f has this issue where all settings including language and date/time resets every time I change the battery. I suspect it is the internal battery which is dead. Is there anywhere that does replacement of the internal battery of the x100f that you can recommend?
Appreciate your help, thanks.

You could approach Fuji Service Center or get the battery yourself (check the manual for any details) and ask @fatigue for help in doing the replacement.

Reactions: fatigue
you have to go to the service centre. in fact, for most modern digital cameras in the last 10 years (?), manufacturers have removed the ability for users to self-replace the internal clock battery. it used to be just inside the battery door. but now i think it is wedded to the main PCB.

You could approach Fuji Service Center or get the battery yourself (check the manual for any details) and ask @fatigue for help in doing the replacement.
Thanks, will look into which battery it is and look for fatigue.

you have to go to the service centre. in fact, for most modern digital cameras in the last 10 years (?), manufacturers have removed the ability for users to self-replace the internal clock battery. it used to be just inside the battery door. but now i think it is wedded to the main PCB.
Haiz, went to them and they quoted a really high price which might as well replace the camera... Maybe its cos they wanna replace one whole part instead