Relocation of Nikon Service Centre, Showroom and office

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Nikon Singapore is moving their Service Centre, Showroom and office soon. :)

Re: Relocation of Nikon Service Centre, Showroom and office

In Nikon Singapore, we aim to provide customers with the quality experience they have come to expect.

Enhancing the service centre and showroom is an on-going process, with investments continuously being made in both people and space to provide the best possible service.

We are pleased to announce that effective 10th June 2013, Nikon service centre, showroom and office will be relocated to the following address and the business hours and contacts remain unchanged.

Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd
23 Church Street #13-07, Capital Square Singapore 049481
Tel: (65) 6559 3618

Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd
Service Centre/Showroom
23 Church Street #13-03/04, Capital Square Singapore 049481
Tel: (65) 6559 6363

Please click for location map

With effect from 20 May 2013, in order to facilitate the relocation of the service centre, showroom and office, we might not be able to fulfill the loan of equipment when you send in your equipment for servicing. We apologized for any inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing and serving you at our new premise.

Regards
NPS Office (Singapore)

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=2...h&hnear=23+Church+St,+049481&t=m&z=17&iwloc=A

http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/capital-square/23-church-street-049481/1182_760.html

NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND VISITORS

Kindly note that you will be required to exchange for a security pass at the lift lobby.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd

Last edited:
Was hoping to see a Saturday half-day operation change, oh well :bsmilie:

best is located at your office or house down stairs izit? lol

don't forget some Nikon users from other countries, they need to go or ship their camera/lenses to another city for the repair services, so we should consider ourself very lucky.... be contented. :)

Last edited:

don't forget some Nikon users from other countries, they need to go or ship their camera/lenses to another city for the repair services, so we should consider ourself very lucky.... be contented. :)

Shiro House was the best, free parking even.

Why compare other countries with local? They have their problems we have ours. Out of town would be good.

It's really a hassle crossing the roads to get to Capital Sq.

Shiro House was the best, free parking even.

Why compare other countries with local? They have their problems we have ours. Out of town would be good.

It's really a hassle crossing the roads to get to Capital Sq.

I agree with lens lust, such comparisons are often irrelevant if we apply the local context. In places like US, there's a return option (with restocking fee), but it's not offered in SG for certain reasons.

In SG, it's quite a common thing to find that many brands have service centres located within shopping malls and offer retail hours operations (including saturday or even sunday) as a form of service to their users who had to work during office hours.

All these added services make your customers happy, and some people even consider after sales service availability and accessibility as part of purchase considerations. It's not limited to cameras, but all kinds of products around. :)

the current 1 is so near my office now relocate no longer :(

the current 1 is so near my office now relocate no longer :(

I am so happy,:bsmilie: This new location is much more nearer to my office. So I can have more time for lunch.;p

I will certainly like NSC to open on Sat. Always had to do a fast & furious when rushing over during lunch time or after work.

I will certainly like NSC to open on Sat. Always had to do a fast & furious when rushing over during lunch time or after work.

ya lor.

the technicians don't have to be there. Allowing pick up/drop off will be useful to everyone.

why not move to shopping center area....same as Conan :)

If you look at the map, you can now get there via 5 different MRT (2 not yet open) stations (albeit abit of walking)... it's as though it's fortress-ed by MRT stns!

And that area very nice for street shooting, club street, telok ayer, hong lim park. Time to organise Nikon opening day gathering?

Expensive carpark charges for those driving down during office hours.

Capital Square level 13, need to change pass right? They should take the ground floor show room currently occupied by Citibank. It is now nearer to my office, which is great. More opportunity to test out the cameras and lenses during lunch hours. haha

Capital Square level 13, need to change pass right? They should take the ground floor show room currently occupied by Citibank. It is now nearer to my office, which is great. More opportunity to test out the cameras and lenses during lunch hours. haha

Hope they open on weekends as most of us don't really can drop by during lunch time.