Pulau Ubin Outing < >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.... thought that there will be some interesting stories but turned out to be music from MP3. :bsmilie:

wow leon, so you heard the music too. your ears must be damn good.

so how do you like the mp3 music from my mobile? i was shooting alone by the pond next to the hut and got a little bored waiting for the long exposures to happen, so decided to play some music to kill time. its chinese music alright but not opera, just songs by beyond and jay chou.

sorry about that ... :embrass:

ah ya... Mythbuster

my noob shots... :embrass:

just got my cam 2 days before the trip. was still getting used to it and playing arnd with settings. didnt shoot as much as i wanted to, so not much shots to post as well... :embrass:

1516856182_9e64018ec7_o.jpg

1516856598_bd42e24ddd_o.jpg

1516001283_8e459aa771_o.jpg

3 more... :embrass:

1516854716_b0a1ac70a4_o.jpg

1515999195_f295224aac_o.jpg

not sure if the post processing appeals to anybody...
1516000861_738e8f0c31_o.jpg

#4 And the house that got us split into two teams without anyone knowing how that happened .. hmm
1506749516_7377bc8f2c_o.jpg

I remember that house. Quite a few ghost encounters Ubin islanders encountered. One was an additional person in the group. Did you do a headcount by the way? The path from there to Marman beach include a haunted spot. But I haven't bumped into Caspar yet besides going there nearly every weekend.

Anyway I am glad you all made the night trip. Ubin is a totally different world at night.

James

Oh. I forgot. A Thai guy got drowned there recently. Thats why the whole place was boarded up.

I remember that house. Quite a few ghost encounters Ubin islanders encountered. One was an additional person in the group. Did you do a headcount by the way? The path from there to Marman beach include a haunted spot. But I haven't bumped into Caspar yet besides going there nearly every weekend.

Anyway I am glad you all made the night trip. Ubin is a totally different world at night.

James

Oh. I forgot. A Thai guy got drowned there recently. Thats why the whole place was boarded up.

Wah, sounds scary. That night, Moe and I were covering the back of the group most of the time. Luckily, there was no extra head behind us :sweat:

Btw, I used to go to Ubin solo. Sometimes, ended up alone in no man's land, chasing dragons. Will be less adventurous next time ;)

Wah, sounds scary. That night, Moe and I were covering the back of the group most of the time. Luckily, there was no extra head behind us :sweat:

Btw, I used to go to Ubin solo. Sometimes, ended up alone in no man's land, chasing dragons. Will be less adventurous next time ;)

Bro, you are not alone. There was a point time I was split with the group (when we were heading back to our base camp), and ended up walking alone for 10 mins. You guys were not aware that I am missing.

Bro, you are not alone. There was a point time I was split with the group (when we were heading back to our base camp), and ended up walking alone for 10 mins. You guys were not aware that I am missing.

Fortunately, all returned safe and sound with their shadows intact ;p

glad you all safe and sound and no *extra* headcount.:)

glad you all safe and sound and no *extra* headcount.:)

Not really, all along we thought that we only have 26 persons, until later stage we found out that we actually have 27. :bigeyes:

so where did that extra head came out from? your other 'head'???

extra head? ghost?

I was carrying too much stuff and too tired to notice extras around... dun mind ask the extra to carry my stuff for me...:bsmilie:

a few times, i was walking at the back....I am not afraid of extras, I was just hoping no wild boar blur blur bang into me..thinking i am a tree...! :embrass:

extra head? ghost?

I was carrying too much stuff and too tired to notice extras around... dun mind ask the extra to carry my stuff for me...:bsmilie:

a few times, i was walking at the back....I am not afraid of extras, I was just hoping no wild boar blur blur bang into me..thinking i am a tree...! :embrass:

Wild boar bang into u nvr mind - only scared that like dogs when they see a tree then only 3 legs to stand on while they p.....heh heh!

I really enjoyed this trip! Thanks USM for organising!!

Hees.. btw this are my amateur pictures..:embrass:
theres still alot of things i need to learn,

#1 "gotcha"
DSC_0066-s.jpg

#2 "just a swim away;p"
DSC_0088-s.jpg

#3 "the limelight?? - Mr.Spider"
DSC_0026.jpg

Anyway.. Does anyone have the grp pictures?? I definitely love to keep it, since this is my first oversea outing.. Heess

OK. It seems like eveyrone is waiting for our group fotos to be posted here. Well USM has mentioned to some that he has had posted in Photographian forum. So I've downloaded and here it is, for all to view and download as well. Mind you, just for on screen viewing only as the image resolution is low. Due to some reason, I can only post one foto. For the rest of the fotos, you can log on here to download. You need to register in order to see those images. Cheers! :)

PulauUbin_GroupFoto_02.jpg

At Noordin Camp Site

Perhaps we can all do a very brief self-intro here. I'd start the dice roll. I'll fill in names of whom I got to know during the outing. :)

Back Row:
1. StanGetz
5. toffeespin
6. Montmelo
7. kmtnaing
9. Mezzotint (that's me)
11. Lotusfairy

Middle Row:
4. USM (the organiser)

Front Row:
3. sugar roll
4. ButterFingersGer
5. Zuquan

Let me try...

PulauUbin_GroupFoto_02.jpg

At Noordin Camp Site

Perhaps we can all do a very brief self-intro here. I'd start the dice roll. I'll fill in names of whom I got to know during the outing. :)

Back Row:
1. StanGetz
4. nitellort
5. toffeespin
6. Montmelo
7. kmtnaing
9. Mezzotint (that's me)
10. SolBadGuy
11. Lotusfairy
12. uiruiamu's fren (not sure if he has a CS nick)
13. uiruiamu's fren (not sure if he has a CS nick)
14. uiruiamu's fren

Middle Row:
4. Cinnamon Pinwheel
5. USM (the organiser)

Front Row:
1. pauche's "friend" ;)
2. pauche
3. sugar roll
4. ButterFingersGer
5. Zuquan
6. uiruiamu

Hope I got them right! My apologies in advance for any mistakes..

Status
Not open for further replies.