Problem with Payment for Job Done for Imaginem Pte Ltd (fyi Freelancing Photographers)

I sympathize with your friend. When one is hard up for work or money philosophically such things may happen. It was for a photography workshop with another photographer as I understand from his post. Personally I would not like midddle men making money off my back or sweat might as well conduct my own workshop..haha, not That I am that good. Does this ad yesterday sound credible ( for students), the email looks odd? Especially when govt. highlight fraudulent claims via skills development fund and Education fund? ( the accused siphoned SGD $42 million).

https://www.clubsnap.com/threads/photographer-trainer-required-350-per-session-2-hours.1748645/

If anyone knows the company Thomson Reuters, an investment firm. Still owes me 2k worth of payment since Nov 2016.

Thomson Reuters exchange email

He just eventually stop replying at all

If anyone knows the company Thomson Reuters, an investment firm. Still owes me 2k worth of payment since Nov 2016.

Thomson Reuters exchange email

He just eventually stop replying at all

Wow, Thomson Reuters is an established multi-national financial news and information agency. Why didn't you send a letter of demand? I think each legal letter of demand should be about $200. Or just publicize it. You have nothing to lose.

Wow, Thomson Reuters is an established multi-national financial news and information agency. Why didn't you send a letter of demand? I think each legal letter of demand should be about $200. Or just publicize it. You have nothing to lose.
I have considered but have no idea who should i send the letter of demand to, in addition even after i send, they might not respond. Do you think if i send to the news paper they will take action? haha

Reactions: ziggy
Google for their CEO or CFO if possible. Or go to Small Claims Tribunal for advice and if necessary, file the claim there and then. You should get some money out of it.

Google for their CEO or CFO if possible. Or go to Small Claims Tribunal for advice and if necessary, file the claim there and then. You should get some money out of it.

Small claims usually need to be filed within 1 year of non-payment. Anything longer than 1 year is alittle risky but can still try.

that's why i think need a good contract...

Update on the Thomson Reuter Issue, I didn't exactly hire a lawyer but I pointed and highlight it in the caption of the email Law Suit for refusal of Payment and all of the sudden, he replied, the payment was made immediately via his own account thru paypal, thou I paid a hefty sum due to the commission paypal charges.