Power Rangers Room

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
After few weekends of painting, drilling and sweat ... finally done doing up a Power Rangers themed room for my boy.

rangers_room_01.jpg

rangers_room_02.jpg

rangers_room_03.jpg

rangers_room_04.jpg

rangers_room_05.jpg

spending time with your kid + having fun + being able to do your hobbies (both photo & power rangers) = precious.....

:thumbsup:

lucky kid man. lol

gogopowerrangers!

shld get the power rangers ring tone to go with it. the mighty morphin power rangers one...

Very nice thought to shoot this process! They are real priceless moments, that will goes forever!
Great shots!

My sons kee siao ironman and transformer, I bought the costumes from amazon and helmet from metro. They go nuts!!!

Very nice thought to shoot this process! They are real priceless moments, that will goes forever!
Great shots!

Thank you. :)

this is great!! :D

THanks!

My sons kee siao ironman and transformer, I bought the costumes from amazon and helmet from metro. They go nuts!!!

Hahaha! Kids are funny! My 5 year old also likes Transformers.

imagine the pain 8 years from now when he grows out of Power Rangers and you have to redo the room again :bsmilie:

imagine the pain 8 years from now when he grows out of Power Rangers and you have to redo the room again :bsmilie:

Actually I thought of that even before doing up the room. Hahaha! However I am ready to redo it ... even maybe in 2 years time when he goes primary 1. :D

Wow this is neat. I love it! Vibrant room! Wish I did this with my lego. Haha.

Awesome!!! Nothing beats some quality bonding time together and having great fun in the process!