Possible scam/phishing message for a sale item: What do I do?

Pirate77

Is there any way of reporting a suspect email about an external sales listing on ClubSnap? I have a listing and the I'm very suspicious of the response from an individual which is leading to making a bank transfer (BACS), so if anyone can advise what to do apart from not supplying any personal account or other data and information, it would be appreciated.

TIA.

Is there any way of reporting a suspect email about an external sales listing on ClubSnap? I have a listing and the I'm very suspicious of the response from an individual which is leading to making a bank transfer (BACS), so if anyone can advise what to do apart from not supplying any personal account or other data and information, it would be appreciated.

TIA.

Nothing much you should do apart from running away as soon as something stinks, as in this case. Always trust your gut first, second and thirdly. When it comes to money or gear that you cant afford to lose, it is best to err on the side of caution.

TIA.
These are well know fraud cases. You are not the first, and won't be the last. IT IS A SCAM.. BEWARE OF THIS PERSON OR anyone from Nigeria
do not respond to them, just ignore any such enquiries and offers.

do not list your email in your buy and sell threads, use PM as the preferred contact mode.

TIA.

Ignore him completely. There's nothing you can do to stop him. Do not use personal email in your post.
Use you handphone or pm in CS. On the latter you can report to Mods to kill his/her account.....

You can check under Consumer Corner of any previous threads and responses from "Scammers"