Non-DSLR accessory help

vergie

Nov 11, 2009
Hello,

I've recently got a camera (Canon Powershot SX30IS) in the States but I realise the charger they supplied is not the same ones we use in Singapore. It stated "Battery Charger CB-2LZ/CB-2LZE" and I've the CB-2LZ one.

Does anyone knows where I can get the CB-2LZE charger and how much it would cost approximately? Also, does anyone know where I can ge the NB-7L battery pack and how much would it be? I don't mind if it's not original Canon for both. >.<

Thanks!

Hello,

I've recently got a camera (Canon Powershot SX30IS) in the States but I realise the charger they supplied is not the same ones we use in Singapore. It stated "Battery Charger CB-2LZ/CB-2LZE" and I've the CB-2LZ one.

Does anyone knows where I can get the CB-2LZE charger and how much it would cost approximately? Also, does anyone know where I can ge the NB-7L battery pack and how much would it be? I don't mind if it's not original Canon for both. >.<

Thanks!
You can simply get a cheap US to UK power adapter to use that charger in local. The charger accepts local voltage as well.

As for the battery pack, go to Mass Sales section in the forum and you'll be able to see some. ;)