Nikon D200

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Just came back from John 3:16, the price for D200 body has dropped to $2288....:bigeyes:

:thumbsup: good price
Just wondering...D200 can pay in installments? How many months?

Which is better AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED or AF DC 105mm f/2D? Thanks:D
Dont koe which lens to get.. Anyone sellin also? Thanks

Just came back from John 3:16, the price for D200 body has dropped to $2288....:bigeyes:

Bro u can get $2215 nets at Alan photo ....And for those who looking for VR 18-200mm,from my internal source its coming this week,,yahoo..

Oracle is selling $2200 cash

i bought from harvey norman at 2499 since there is 36 months instalment and no processing fee ...

Oh my god........1k+ already , omg.....1k+ already , bought D200 in April for 3288, now the price drop so much.!!

Very painful man ......a painful experience.:bheart:

was at John 3:16 yesterday. D200 going for $2200

Oh my god........1k+ already , omg.....1k+ already , bought D200 in April for 3288, now the price drop so much.!!

Very painful man ......a painful experience.:bheart:

why in april you pay 3288?
the price in april is around 2780.....
if you painful, should painful in april, cause you already pay 500 more liao.... :bsmilie:

just joking....

AFS Micro for Macro.
AF DC for portraiture.
Both are great w 9 blades. Different purposes.

hello there,

im new here and also a learning photo hobbyist

im using a nikkor AFS 55-200G lens with my d200 and i always encounter blurring it it because of my lens or is it because of me. :confused:

what are the lenses you guys can recommend for portraiture

hello there,

im new here and also a learning photo hobbyist

im using a nikkor AFS 55-200G lens with my d200 and i always encounter blurring it it because of my lens or is it because of me. :confused:

what are the lenses you guys can recommend for portraiture

Plenty.. there's lots of primes out there...

choose the length you're comfortable with...

Plenty.. there's lots of primes out there...

choose the length you're comfortable with...

where do you usually buy you lens? are third party lens ok? which one do you use? sigma, tamron?.. thanks again

where do you usually buy you lens? are third party lens ok? which one do you use? sigma, tamron?.. thanks again

Me.. anywhere they sell it to me cheap and I get good service... ;)

3rd party? Some like it, some dun... I am getting by with a 28-75 Tamron (been good so far, but sometimes it makes me wish for something better.... but pockets dun allow :cry: )

Love my 24 and 50mm primes... :thumbsup:

Me.. anywhere they sell it to me cheap and I get good service... ;)

3rd party? Some like it, some dun... I am getting by with a 28-75 Tamron (been good so far, but sometimes it makes me wish for something better.... but pockets dun allow :cry: )

Love my 24 and 50mm primes... :thumbsup:

i only have 55-200 how much will it cost me to invest such prime lens? sorry guys newbie here. any store you can recommend??

i want a good lens for portraits.

i only have 55-200 how much will it cost me to invest such prime lens? sorry guys newbie here. any store you can recommend??

i want a good lens for portraits.
U can start with 50mm f1.8 (abt $180) and 85mm f1.8 (abt $600), reasonable price and reasonable quality, Cathay Photo and Alan Photo are the more popular stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.