Newbie outing to Double Helix Bridge and Esplanade on 3rd May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, sorry as my company does not grant mon as off in lieu ... will join in next round : )

To all people who has confirm to go: Pls meet at Promenade Station(CC Line), the gate nearer to 7-11(opening soon) at 5-5.15PM.

Programm for that day: Will be shooting frm meeting till around 6.30+-(depend), after we will go for dinner(place will see when we meet) during dinner can exchange comment on the photo all of us took, after dinner nxt stop will be esplanade, around 8pm+- will end the whole thing.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: upz for the day..hhaaha... Happy Labour Day all

how to contact for those can make it ony after meeting time.??

to the only malay guy:pls go if u can. singapore is mult racial ma.. than maybe two of my malay might join.
dont worry about that...tmw collecting something from John 3:16. If no problem, can meet up for the outing. I do like meeting new people.

Having dinner during the crucial time 6 plus onwards .... :eek:
Should shoot till 7.45 around then break for dinner and C&C

that's what i thought as well... Dinner...? during the best period to shoot photos? :bigeyes:

hehehe

hey peeps, for the dinner timing can adjust late. Those who are meeting after meeting time pls give me a call at 92309588

To all, this is the final confirm list for later outing.

CONFIRMED(MEET AT 5PM)
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Nickyu
3) Hostile (Liting)
4) reneey
5) zelot
6) divingnemo
7) Richard (hope107fm)
8) Deric (Tanwk4321)
9) Seng Wee

WILL MEET AFTER MEETING TIME
1) Jab(sadiqsabia)
2) Kai Wen (Reminiscence)
3) Luke (shelomoh)
4) supersimon27

:thumbsup:

Thank you so much ZerocoolAstra. You really help me alot. Once again TAHNK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :thumbsup:

im willing to drop by without shooting, due to my office is nearby... juz wish to walk around and exploring.....
do TS welcome ...??
hahaha....
if in small group, then may b i can bring u all to a nice spot for shooting (my working place)....

Last edited:
Thank you so much ZerocoolAstra. You really help me alot. Once again TAHNK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :thumbsup:
no lah... I don't think i've helped at all.
more like 'trouble-maker'... hehehe.

anyway see you on 12 May @ Newbies Outing Part 9 :)

To all, this is the final confirm list for later outing.

CONFIRMED(MEET AT 5PM)
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Nickyu
3) Hostile (Liting)
4) reneey
5) zelot
6) divingnemo
7) Richard (hope107fm)
8) Deric (Tanwk4321)
9) Seng Wee

WILL MEET AFTER MEETING TIME
1) Jab(sadiqsabia)