Need a wedding photographer on 13 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Hi there,

I need someone to help me cover a half day AD wedding on 13 July (morning to noon) coz I will go overseas at that time. Customary only. I will shoot the banquet on another date. Only experienced photographer will be considered. Please contact me at service@tomshenstudio.com with info of your portfolio, price, experience, equipment, contact, etc.

Thank you very much!
tom

Digital only, no prints. You may quote me prices of both with and without post-processing.

Thank for those who sent me your info. I have forwarded to the bridge-to-be. She will contact the photographer. As her banquest is only in Dec, if you do a nice job then possible to continue shooting the banquet as I suggested to her.

Thank for those who sent me your info. I have forwarded to the bridge-to-be. She will contact the photographer. As her banquest is only in Dec, if you do a nice job then possible to continue shooting the banquet as I suggested to her.

tomshen said:

Bridge-to-be? I think u mean to say "bride-to-be". ;p

Lmodel said:
Bridge-to-be? I think u mean to say "bride-to-be". ;p
oops... mistake ;p

Thanks fellow CSers for your kind offers. I have forwarded all of your info to the bride and hope you guys good luck!

tomshen said:
oops... mistake ;p

Thanks fellow CSers for your kind offers. I have forwarded all of your info to the bride and hope you guys good luck!

will u do some filtering first before forwarding to the bride? hee :p

Hi Paul, I have sent ALL to the bride. I think enough for her consideration.

To the rest: Please don't send any more contact at this point. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.