A cute giraffe

Nov 26, 2020
My new setup---SYNCO WMic-TS

I bought a new UHF microphone----WMic-TS from SYNCO. Although I have a lot of UHF microphones, I was shocked by the lightness and multifunction of TS.

I went to the park for record last week. It was winter, the wind was blowing hard. But the sound from TS was very clear.
100 Hz low cut filter can reduce wind, current or traffic rumble noises. And the adjustable gain control can adjust your volume.

The lightweight kit supports mono and stereo recording. TS can record two people talking to the camera with a single receiver. It is very convenient for post processing!

After tested the distance of TS, I found that the distance of TS can reach 492ft/150m, where there were no obstructions and signal shielding.

Both transmitters and receiver are equipped with a backlit OLED screen for you to monitor the audio.

More importantly, the antennas of many UHF mic cannot folded. However, the antennas of TS are 180°foldable. I really appropriate its stable transmission and easy carrying!

This detachable back clip is very convenient.

The detachable shoe mount simplifies setup of the mic without adding heft to my rig.

Quick-charging accessory(one to three cable) charges three devices (1RX+2TX) at the same time. Full charging just only need 3h. 1300mAh rechargeable lithium battery supports up to 8.5 hours continuous recording.

As a cost efficient dual-channel wireless microphone system, TS has some advantages compared to other wireless microphone systems in the same price range. For example, the 180°foldable antennas and the one in three charging cable bring great convenience to our shooting.

How do you think?