MODSLR Sensor Cleaner - Digital Survival KIT: Sensor Swab Type 2 (w/Eclipse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkimMilk

May 1, 2008
West Coast
stephentgs.blogspot.com
Hi all!

I wanted to get a sensor cleaner and found this. It comes in a bag for easy traveling use.
Can't get it in SG (CP doesn't bring it in) so I'll be buying it off Amazon. Note: The official website ships to US only.
I will be targeting to order 10 units so that we do not get charged GST, and the shipping cost per pax will only be USD$4.xx compared to shipping only 1 unit which will cost USD$15.xx
Orders will close by 2359hrs on 14th Aug or when we hit 10 units.

Take note that this is swab size 2. Check your camera's swab size here

This kit comes with the following (click the links to read more on their use):
4 - Type 2 Sensor Swabs (This is sold at CP at $32 per pack of 4 swabs. One time use, but do not dispose, replace swab head with Pec*Pads for future cleaning^^^)
10 - PEC*PADs (This is sold at CP at S$16 per pack)
1 - e-wipe packet
0.5 fl. oz. Eclipse (This is sold at CP at S$20 per 59ml /2fl. oz. bottle. Note that the one in this pack is a smaller bottle)
Jet black nylon zippered travel pouch

^^^ Disclaimer: I read online how other users use this method to clean their sensors. I do not guarantee it and will not be responsible if you damage your sensor while doing so.
For those who are not confident of replacing the swab heads, please do not do it. However, you can use the swabs in this kit to clean your sensor.

My Name: Stephen
Item Description: Digital Survival KIT - Sensor Swab Type 2 (w/Eclipse)
Source: Amazon, look under seller Micro-Tools
Pricing: USD $18.50 (price may change, I was looking at it yesterday and price was 18.83) I will be targeting to get it at below USD$19.00 per unit excluding shipping
Estimated Costs: - For 10 units, the shipping/handling cost is USD $42.xx. Shipping will take 10-16 days according to seller's details. Collection point will be Cityhall / Clementi MRT, weekday evenings (after 6) or anytime during office hours at Millenia Walk Candy Empire. For exchange rate: I'll use 1.22 unless there are any major changes within this ordering period.
NOTE: If there are any major price fluctuations for the cost per unit / shipping, I will seek buyer's confirmation before proceeding.
I seek your fast response during the confirmation period so that I can proceed to order asap for the benefit of everyone. Thank you!

Total cost for item (if we hit 10 units and if there are no price changes): $28 Singapore dollars after shipping.

For my protection, I will require each confirmed buyer to transfer $10 up front. Transfer details will be PM'ed to each confirmed buyer.

Please add yourself to the below list and drop me a PM with your name and contact details (HP + email(optional)) once you confirm you want to get a unit.

Just copy this list pls, so that the thread looks clean.
1) SkimMilk
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Status
Not open for further replies.