MO: Storacell 12 Pack Battery Caddy | AA Battery Case

calist9r

Aug 12, 2012
Singapore
The storacell 12 Pack Battery Caddy is a battery case that hold 12 AA batteries as shown in the picture below. They are perfect for photographers, law enforcement, pilots and outdoor enthusiasts. (so far I've yet seen this in Singapore, but if you have seen a shop selling and the price is lower please let me know so I'll close this MO)I'm ordering this directly from http://www.powerpax.net/.

ium03omWOPJ1G.png

If I'm able to get 10 orders, each case will be priced at $11.50 SGD (including shipping from the states to Singapore and I'm following the exchange rate of 1 USD = 1.28 SGD)
So if there are more orders the price of each case will be cheaper, however if there are lesser orders the price may go up.

If you're interested in joining this MO, please pm me the following info:
Name:
Contact Number:
Email:
Quantity:
Payment by: Bank Transfer / iBanking

My bank account no. : POSB Savings 404-14080-9

My contact details:
Name: Calista
Mobile: 81650118
Email: blissedcal@gmail.com

I'll be closing this MO on 30th of November and payment to be paid by the 1st of Dec.

Nice, I was looking at this yesterday and was thinking of how many to buy.

Bro, possible to include the other models?

nice, the usual batt cases always seem to break on me. Hopefully this wont as there are less moving parts.
keep me updated with this pls

Solid. I have 7. 3 extras. :)

Those who are interested can drop me a pm, those who want other models of the battery caddies can pm me too :)

sigh, saw the MO and didnt need it back then. MO over and now i need it.......... FML
Anyone doing another MO for these or has extras to let go?

sigh, saw the MO and didnt need it back then. MO over and now i need it.......... FML
Anyone doing another MO for these or has extras to let go?

I have 3 extras (Yellow). PM me.